Which One Of U Brehs Is Out Here Eatin Cheetos And Randomly Punchin Cacs At Best Buy

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
now i'm being negged for mentioning being negged. you guys realize this is a virtual forum right? if you got something to say to me, why not say it where we all can see? i can see why y'all fans of sucker punches, y'all on some sucker shyt anyways...

i see i'm gonna have to start taking names and going my jordan route in this bytch...
Very insightful:ehh:

negged

:troll:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7eqMrD3.gif

:laff:

This should be the new gif for........."IN"

:laff:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Later tonight “turtle” boy will have a go-fund me account with $50k in it, a reddit post discussion about this War on White people.

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
this thread is full of J***** people and cacs pretending to be black:deadmanny:.

im awaiting for you fakkits to rat on me again for pointing this out

i negged a few of them for being fraud jews and cacs, im awaiting the negs and accusations of cac that happens whenever i point this out

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
this thread is full of J***** people and cacs pretending to be black:deadmanny:.

i negged a few of them for being fraud jews and cacs, im awaiting the negs and accusations of cac that happens whenever i point this out

@Jayrose3 is a confirmed j** who ratted me out when I called them out

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ban bet I’m a Jew cac
:umad: