Which one of these females u f#cking first??

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
:russ::russ:

It doesn't matter which one you pick bruh, at some point she WILL drop the n bomb on you or say some racist shyt.

If the nerdy girl is actually smart then I'll pick her I guess. I've met a few white people that seem to "get it". They seem very aware of their whiteness and are somewhat cognizant of the complexity of racial relations...or they just have some fukking common sense. Either way that's the one I'm fukkin with.

The PAWG that's on some reverse uncle tom shyt is the one that's usually the first throw a brother under the bus. UNLESS her whole cultural context is black. I.E. Her friends growing up were mostly black, her family is really tight with black folk and she may have some here and there in her family tree like a niece, cousin or nephew that's black or a black grandparent. Those ones are less quick to screw you over. If that's what the OP means, then yeah I'm picking that one over the nerdy girl.

Seriously, homeboy needs to clarify what he means by she "acts black"

The blunt smoking, braid wearing, baby phat wearing, bamboo earring having, I drive a caprice looking, "youknowwhatimsayun" type.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The blunt smoking, braid wearing, baby phat wearing, bamboo earring having, I drive a caprice looking, "youknowwhatimsayun" type.

If she's talking the talk but doesn't have the shoes to walk the walk then she's going nowhere. Feel me?

There are a lot of girls out there who think its cute to borrow ghetto slang and copy the attire of stereotypical black women and they fail pretty horribly in their attempts at mimicking them( see kreashawn and iggy azalea) they'll copy the mannerisms(poorly) and dress of ghetto black women and then eventually lose interest and go back to acting white as it were.

That isn't to say that there aren't genuine white ghetto females out there who had a baby by d'tyrie and go to the beautyshop to "get they hair and nails did" and I'm not sure if you're referencing LEGIT ghetto white girls who are about that lifestyle and been raised around stereotypical blacks or if you're talking about the females that have a ghetto "phase" that they eventually grow out of. If you mean the faux ghetto chick then no and if you mean the more genuine chick then fukk no. The fukk I look like messing with a proudly ignorant ghetto chick of any race? I can't stand people who are glad to not know shyt and who are comfortable in their shytty environment.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
white girls that only mess with black guys are hood rats and bad news

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:childplease: where the pics? Was we to use our imaginations? :snoop:

Allow me to try:
Girl A.
model-large.jpg

girl b
fa7851129cb811e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nerdy suburban girl all the way, especially if she's Jewish.

I have a thing for Jewish girls :o

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I've never understood the point of going after white women who "act black" when there are plenty of ACTUAL BLACK WOMEN to go around. Not to mention, most of these broads are over the top w/ trying to fit in and go way too far anyway.

It's like... why are you trying to "out-black" everyone around you? shyt is annoying and often hilarious.

That being said, give me the suburban girl.