Which one of our female coli posters is this?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBNs1TWsEw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBNs1TWsEw[/ame]

:takedat:

shes flexible too

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Off topic: This kinda reminds me of something I was thinking about. You know when you see an unattractive couple (person A and person B), like both of them are :huhldup: , do they know that their partner is just as equally ugly? and does person A realize that person B settled with him/her the same way that person A settled with person B?

I like the pattern of her shirt tho. Btw that's not me......

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Off topic: This kinda reminds me of something I was thinking about. You know when you see an unattractive couple (person A and person B), like both of them are :huhldup: , do they know that their partner is just as equally ugly? and does person A realize that person B settled with him/her the same way that person A settled with person B?

That's some depressing shyt. Don't make em commit that pondering that type of shyt:whew:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

this is alot of woman

mikeEpps_zps793cb969.png

A6-0oQ8CAAIsPtm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

People are like water and tend to level out for the most part so they probably know what "league" they are in. If you're unattractive as a woman you're pretty much screwed (aside from thirst buckets). If a man is unattractive he can offset that with charisma or money.

There have been a few times I've seen a fine girl with the most Peter Griffin looking dudes ever and it blows my mind.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
actually studies show that people tend to go with people of the same level of attractiveness. So if you think your girl is :gag: chances are you are prolly :gag:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:smile: Of course they are breh, your a skrong, sexy motherfukker who is built like a brolic Napoleon Bonaparte.

:whoa: No Elton John but if I was a trollop off POF i'd trick my EBT card on you breh. :whoa: No chris bosh tho, no Luther Vandross tho.

:whoa:

my nikka from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate that :to:

needed that esteem boost today :yayo:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
She's right. She shouldn't have to lower her standards because of her weight.

She should have to lower her weight because she'll probably be dead within the next few years due to left-ventricle heart failure.