Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSVR is very niche at this point. The games worth bragging about are few and far between, and even those are very short with the exception of resident evil 7. The move controllers are absolutely worth it and greatly change the experience.

What's up with I'm hearing that VR gonna get you sick? :what:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's up with I'm hearing that VR gonna get you sick? :what:
Motion sickness is a very real possibility. It varies from person to person and from game to game. Personally I don’t get it that bad but there are a few games that after an hour or so I start to feel a little sick. My brother has never felt the least bit sick using PSVR. I actually played one game that I couldn’t last an entire minute before feeling like I was about to throw up. The way the mind interprets the immersion and virtual motion is powerful.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motion sickness is a very real possibility. It varies from person to person and from game to game. Personally I don’t get it that bad but there are a few games that after an hour or so I start to feel a little sick. My brother has never felt the least bit sick using PSVR. I actually played one game that I couldn’t last an entire minute before feeling like I was about to throw up. The way the mind interprets the immersion and virtual motion is powerful.

:ohhh:

For some reason this shyt sound so fun breh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ohhh:

For some reason this shyt sound so fun breh.
It is fun, but the full fledged games are limited.
If you ever get to try it out you’ll be impressed off the jump. The experience is unlike anything else you’ve ever seen on consoles. (Let court and meach tell it and they’ll say that Kinect is the same thing. Go figure.) The problem with PSVR is the lack of replayability of the games in its current library.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its the inner ear. when your eyes see movement but your inner ear doesnt you get sick.

to answer the op get switch. first party beastly yes but there are over 100 games available for switch right now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get both

200.gif