Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been thinking about to cop PS VR or Nintendo Switch.

Which one is worth to cop and why?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is not easy as they making it OP.

Choosing a Switch u got to ask yourself do u like Mario & Zelda and being content that u may or may not get 3rd party support?

I only got my Switch because Mario & Zelda came out the same year and I know Metroid on the way. So if u don’t like those franchises I can’t really see u enjoying the Switch because no other games come close on the console.

Now to PSVR

The 1st thing is demo it. To see if ur tolerance is cool. Because if u not a real niqqa like me u can get sick. If u can handle it. The expirence is unlike anything u ever witnessed. It’s a crazy dope. Now while there are not a abundance of great games on psvr. I would say the overall amount of good games are on par with the Switch right now.
Batman VR
FarPoint
Resident Evil 7 (didn’t play this yet thoroughly but was wowed)
Rigs
Thumper

It’s others too . Those were just off the top of my head.

U can also use the PSVR for other things like watching movies. Hell u can use it on PC too

So u really got to ask yourself do u like Mario & Zelda that much. If so choose a Switch. If u don’t and got the bread cop a psvr.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not easy as they making it OP.

Choosing a Switch u got to ask yourself do u like Mario & Zelda and being content that u may or may not get 3rd party support?

I only got my Switch because Mario & Zelda came out the same year and I know Metroid on the way. So if u don’t like those franchises I can’t really see u enjoying the Switch because no other games come close on the console.

Now to PSVR

The 1st thing is demo it. To see if ur tolerance is cool. Because if u not a real niqqa like me u can get sick. If u can handle it. The expirence is unlike anything u ever witnessed. It’s a crazy dope. Now while there are not a abundance of great games on psvr. I would say the overall amount of good games are on par with the Switch right now.
Batman VR
FarPoint
Resident Evil 7 (didn’t play this yet thoroughly but was wowed)
Rigs
Thumper

It’s others too . Those were just off the top of my head.

U can also use the PSVR for other things like watching movies. Hell u can use it on PC too

So u really got to ask yourself do u like Mario & Zelda that much. If so choose a Switch. If u don’t and got the bread cop a psvr.

I'm a huge fan of Mario and Zelda since I was a kid. I heard that Zelda game was disappointed. ..is it true?

Question about PSVR.....Do you have to buy PS Move controller for PSVR?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm a huge fan of Mario and Zelda since I was a kid. I heard that Zelda game was disappointed. ..is it true?
:dahell: by who? Game is almost universally praised to the point it’s too much
Not really. It’s not many I think that is mandatory. It adds a lot to certain games though. More immersion, but :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

PSVR is very niche at this point. The games worth bragging about are few and far between, and even those are very short with the exception of resident evil 7. The move controllers are absolutely worth it and greatly change the experience.