which one had a better E3 event? Xbox or Nintendo?

Better E3?

• Xbox

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ehh. That doesn't really mean much. Nintendo fans are extremely receptive of Nintendo's moves, and incredibly forgiving.

If we're being real, Nintendo should've gotten toasted for the bullshyt they pulled on their fans last year. Let alone the volume of 3DS/GBA/Wii U remasters that are getting released.

Nintendo did a better job of appealing to the people that are already into Nintendo, as they usually do. Microsoft attempted to make more of an argument to entice people who aren't. Nintendo gets credit for the majority of the stuff they showed being planned to be out this year, though.

You already know I’m the first to call nintendo out on being scummy of lazy with ports and pricing but they did good here.:yeshrug:

brought back a lot of fan favorite games in a non lazy way.

Like sony, it seems like Nintendo learned their lesson in announcing games too early

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already know I’m the first to call nintendo out on being scummy of lazy with ports and pricing but they did good here.:yeshrug:

Like sony, it seems like Nintendo learned their lesson in announcing games too early

Metroid Dread was announced in 2004. Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 say hello, btw. :mjlol:

My point is really that you can't use Twitter to gauge how Nintendo is really doing, since you're likely not dealing with a set of folks who are inclined to just say they don't like something they did.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Metroid Dread was announced in 2004. Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 say hello, btw. :mjlol:

My point is really that you can't use Twitter to gauge how Nintendo is really doing, since you're likely not dealing with a set of folks who are inclined to just say they don't like something they did.

Yeah, and if nintendo was still on the same bullshyt they would be announcing a gang of games for 2022-2023 today. They kept it all within 2021 except BoTW

Easy to have a hype conference when you’re showing a bunch of CGI trailers for games that dont even have scripts

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I don’t know what game you’re trying to play here. But lets be real. A 2D Metroid isnt anything to be excited about in 2021. And BOTW2 will probably release the same time as Starfield (2nd half of next year)

Microsoft had the better conference in every aspect. Short term they have more enticing games for their platform, next year (assuming things stick to their release date) they have more to offer.

On top of it all, these games will be coming to Game Pass so that’s a plus. People are more likely to play it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t know what game you’re trying to play here. But lets be real. A 2D Metroid isnt anything to be excited about in 2021

200.gif

I prefer 2d Metroid to prime series. Speak for yourself

E38DgnaUcAIKsMP

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Coli is gonna be driven by stan babble but its clear from checking twitter and era people are way more hype after the nintendo show

BoTW has the WOW factor
It's hard to get hyped for a game that doesn't even have an official title and the project lead is saying we're gonna try to make 2022. It was nice to see something on the game after 3 years but like I said I was hoping this was further along than this. I'm not really giving them credit for that just like I'm not giving Microsoft credit for Starfield.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's hard to get hyped for a game that doesn't even have an official title and the project lead is saying we're gonna try to make 2022. It was nice to see something on the game after 3 years but like I said I was hoping this was further along than this. I'm not really giving them credit for that just like I'm not giving Microsoft credit for Starfield.

Honestly I’m just hype to see the actual game and i love where they’re taking it thats really what i wanted to see. I spent a lot of time speculating if they are gonna reuse the same map, if they are gonn add to the combat, what the actual theme is gonna be etc. to see its this ghibli-esque floaty sky kingdom thing where you gonna be doing al ot of gliding and falling and floating and climbing through walls, got me hype.

I wouldn’t be surprised if its a 2023 release and i wouldn’t be surprised if starfield is a 2023 release.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I like how the Xbot brothers list out all those games is if they making a fire list

None of them shyts moving the needle save for Starcraft

I guess Halo ain’t as popping as it was back in my day nobody really seems to care

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox easily
80 percent of the games shown at the nintendo booth we knew about and have had footage for months.

And as much as I love metroid and Zelda they don't trump what was shown from Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox easily
80 percent of the games shown at the nintendo booth we knew about and have had footage for months.

And as much as I love metroid and Zelda they don't trump what was shown from Xbox

All the big xbox games didn’t even have gameplay though lol

The Outer Worlds 2
Starfield
Redfall
Contraband

Literally 4 cgi trailers

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the big xbox games didn’t even have gameplay though lol

The Outer Worlds 2
Starfield
Redfall
Contraband

Literally 4 cgi trailers
Those weren't big games for me. Maybe they well be as time draws closer, But it's cool to know they are coming.

Even if you take those away, xboxs was still better than Nintendo. I think Nintendo announced 4 maybe 5 new games out of like 20. Thankfully 2 of them are bangers