which one had a better E3 event? Xbox or Nintendo?

Better E3?

• Xbox

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So now that the 2nd main e3 event ended , which of the 2 console makers had a better E3?
Nintendo or Microsoft?

Even tho xbots are my sworn enemies, ill have to give it to them over Nintendo as far as presentation and games go. Xbox E3 showed more interesting games (Even though most were CGI) than Nintendo for me.

I would say Forza was the main event in the Xbox's presentation which did look great graphics-wise, while
BOTW 2 looks like it could have been an expansion from what they have showed us so far.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Xbox

I saw 20+ games that not only I could see myself playing, but with gamepass WILL be playing at some point, probably day one.

Metroid was dope, but I know I'm not spending 60 dollars on it, which means i won't be playing it day one

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I would say Xbox. Not really by much though. It was kinda a wash.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If we’re honest with ourselves the only reason xbox was seen as “better” than Nintendo’s is because they filled a majority of the conference with 3rd party games. Nintendo really only focused on nintendo games coming out this year.

Most of xbox’ gamess were 2022 and up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Coli is gonna be driven by stan babble but its clear from checking twitter and era people are way more hype after the nintendo show

BoTW has the WOW factor

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nintendo, but M$ delivered and made me want to get an XSX finally. My PS5 just got demoted into a first party only console sadly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are all nice gets for Game Pass even if they're 2022 titles mostly.
Atomic Heart
Eiyuden Chronicle
Replaced
A Plague Tale: Requiem
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Hades
Yakuza Like a Dragon

These games are all probably too far out so I don't know how much credit to even give them
The Outer Worlds 2
Starfield
Redfall
Contraband

This lineup at the end of the year is better than what Nintendo is offering. Walking away from both events I'm more excited about this lineup of games.
Psychonauts 2
Back 4 Blood
Flight Simulator
Age of Empires IV (Not Xbox)
Halo Infinite
Forza Horizon 5
Far Cry 6
Battlefield 2042
Diablo II: Resurrected

So at the end of this year if the offer was you can have an Xbox Series S or a Nintendo Switch for free. You can't resell it and based off what you saw at E3 which are you taking I'd sure as hell take the Xbox. TBH I'm more interested in the 2022 games which is unfortunate.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These are all nice gets for Game Pass even if they're 2022 titles mostly.
Atomic Heart
Eiyuden Chronicle
Replaced
A Plague Tale: Requiem
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Hades
Yakuza Like a Dragon

These games are all probably too far out so I don't know how much credit to even give them
The Outer Worlds 2
Starfield
Redfall
Contraband

This lineup at the end of the year is better than what Nintendo is offering. Walking away from both events I'm more excited about this lineup of games.
Psychonauts 2
Back 4 Blood
Flight Simulator
Age of Empires IV (Not Xbox)
Halo Infinite
Forza Horizon 5
Far Cry 6
Battlefield 2042
Diablo II: Resurrected

So at the end of this year if the offer was you can have an Xbox Series S or a Nintendo Switch for free. You can't resell it and based off what you saw at E3 which are you taking I'd sure as hell take the Xbox. TBH I'm more interested in the 2022 games which is unfortunate.

aside from Psychonauts 2 none of that shyt appeals to me on the latter list

not into first person shooters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli is gonna be driven by stan babble but its clear from checking twitter and era people are way more hype after the nintendo show

BoTW has the WOW factor

Ehh. That doesn't really mean much. Nintendo fans are extremely receptive of Nintendo's moves, and incredibly forgiving.

If we're being real, Nintendo should've gotten toasted for the bullshyt they pulled on their fans last year. Let alone the volume of 3DS/GBA/Wii U remasters that are getting released.

Nintendo did a better job of appealing to the people that are already into Nintendo, as they usually do. Microsoft attempted to make more of an argument to entice people who aren't. Nintendo gets credit for the majority of the stuff they showed being planned to be out this year, though.