Which of these is the goat facial hair style for men?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Idk which ones men like but ladies, before you marry that man make sure you see him without facial hair. Because one day he will shave it off because it’s too itchy or bothersome or whatever. And you don’t want to be disgusted by what he looks like without it.

My husband looks good with or without facial hair. Some men DO NOT. It’s like a woman without makeup. Gotta know what you’re getting into.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i wish i could grow a beard. id rock that shyt all the way down to my stomach.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Idk which ones men like but ladies, before you marry that man make sure you see him without facial hair. Because one day he will shave it off because it’s too itchy or bothersome or whatever. And you don’t want to be disgusted by what he looks like without it.

My husband looks good with or without facial hair. Some men DO NOT. It’s like a woman without makeup. Gotta know what you’re getting into.

Facts...
I always say...it's a lot of goofy underneath them beards.

Alot of cornball looking nikkaz started eating real good once the big Philly freeway and Rick Ross beard trend went crazy.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I rock a variation of the second and third pic, grow a light beard, shave the beard then rock the goatee until the beard grows back.... then shave it again until its a goatee.

I don't like having a full beard, I grew one in 2020 and IMO it made me look dusty af :huhldup: Unfortunately I'm not one of those Black Men who look good with a full beard, so I just rock a goatee.

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
I got the neckbeard with whiskers like a rat, compared to beans I'm wack.

#Beardlessgang
#Beardonmyneckkeepsmycypherobsolete
#Mastersplinteraintgotshytonme

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Whats good with you? You really posting threads like this come on b you can't be from harlem

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
So by this thread, if you can pull without hair and beard then you goated looks wise

#handsomethumbsgang

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
None. It depends on the face of the man

Some men can rock anything while others will look good with certain styles. It's the same thing with hair

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
None. It depends on the face of the man

Some men can rock anything while others will look good with certain styles. It's the same thing with hair

:dame:*

*I'm kidding if it ain't painfully obvious

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Goatee so hard to keep surgically straight on your own.

Mustache and chin hair. I'm not tryna manage the goatee
Yeah I rocked a goatee for years and man my hair still grows so fast. I stayed having to try to line it up smh. I got more like a Rick Ross style now but everything is full. It’s way easier to maintain that style until I decide to go get a shape up. Smh at that last pic :snoop: :russ: