• Total voters

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Update the poll for another option. :russ:

Also when did he start posting regularly in The Coliseum? How many more sections must he ruin? :scust:
He's slowly realizing Trump ain't going to be impeached, so he's trying to diversify his posting and will bail on that thread when the time is right.

Same way he's bailed on all his former strong beliefs.:mjlol:

I blame HL for giving him new life.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He's slowly realizing Trump ain't going to be impeached, so he's trying to diversify his posting and will bail on that thread when the time is right.

Same way he's bailed on all his former strong beliefs.:mjlol:

I blame HL for giving him new life.
All those hl posters that cape for him are lower than dirt.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump hater but USA! USA! USA! when Trump bombed Syria Napoleon.
Original Hilary critic and Bernie supporter turned Hilary dikkrider and Bernie hater Napoleon.
Tariq super militant who brags and stans out when Tariq defeats some Fox News host yet tells other black people that Issa Rae shouldn't have said she's rooting for all the black people because Fox News will shyt on her Napoleon.
Super militant who talks about staying on code yet sides with the white liberal in a heartbeat over a black woman in a race debate Napoleon.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Trump hater but USA! USA! USA! when Trump bombed Syria Napoleon.
Original Hilary critic and Bernie supporter turned Hilary dikkrider and Bernie hater Napoleon.
Tariq super militant who brags and stans out when Tariq defeats some Fox News host yet tells other black people that Issa Rae shouldn't have said she's rooting for all the black people because Fox News will shyt on her Napoleon.
Super militant who talks about staying on code yet sides with the white liberal in a heartbeat over a black woman in a race debate Napoleon.
Also he tried to explain in detail many times why African Americans shouldn't get the reparations we were promised and are owed and why we should still support the Democrats who said no they won't attempt to get reparations.:scust: Hillary and Bernie agree with the Republicans on that issue.:scust: Knew he wasn't black after I read that unless he is going to switch up again and say he is a conservative black Republican now.