Which Magical Combat System Looks More Lit: Forspoken or Hogwarts Lgeacy?

which magic combat system looks more lit?

• Forspoken

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Hogwarts Legacy

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • PS5 is winnin

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like hogwarts is gonna be closer to something like animal crossing for most people. It’s like a full on Harry Potter sim, i dont think the combat will be the primary pillar of the game. I think most people just want to live that everyday hogwarts life.

Forspoken will be closer to final fantasy more like a traditional action rpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like hogwarts is gonna be closer to something like animal crossing for most people. It’s like a full on Harry Potter sim, i dont think the combat will be the primary pillar of the game. I think most people just want to live that everyday hogwarts life.

Forspoken will be closer to final fantasy more like a traditional action rpg

this

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Look forward to both games but I don't think they're going for the same thing. Forspoken seems more action orientated whilst Legacy seems to be more slower paced and less combat focused. So of course Forspoken combat looks better.

Where HW:L looks to have a possible advantage is immersion into the IP. And I say that as someone who was never into harry potter like that.

I'm more excited for Forspoken mainly because I saw gameplay for it 1st but when it comes to RPGs I typically value immersion over straight combat. So I won't be surprised if I enjoy HW:L more.