Which Magical Combat System Looks More Lit: Forspoken or Hogwarts Lgeacy?

which magic combat system looks more lit?

• Forspoken

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Hogwarts Legacy

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • PS5 is winnin

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

Forpsoken's movement system puts it over Hogwarts Legacy imo :ohhh: air-dashing and gliding all over the place while raining down hellfire

Hogwarts looks slower but I like how you can get busy with wand combos :picard: I wonder if you could do some DMC-like juggles and shyt stun-locking your enemies to death once you git gud :mjlit:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Both look lit. I’m more eager for Hogwarts, especially how them cacs described shorty. “Hip Hop walk” stupid ass cracker devils :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
too early to compare…forspoken looks like they went back to the lab and stepped their shyt up…was only just a few months ago I was laughing at the gameplay…shyt looks way better now…I wasn’t overly excited about the gameplay for harry potter, but I do see the potential and expect/hope what we see by the end of the year will be a lot better as well

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Both look lit. I’m more eager for Hogwarts, especially how them cacs described shorty. “Hip Hop walk” stupid ass cracker devils :mjlol:

what? :dahell: you talking about Forspoken or Hogwarts here?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you like pretending you don't like movies.
And Harry Potter literally is a movie.
Somebody tap Dr. Strange to help sort this foolishness out.
I literally do not like movies.

I can honestly say the only movie I’ve watched and enjoyed over the last couple years was The Batman.

Jogging my memory right now and I literally can’t think of the last movie I watched and enjoyed since then. Maybe the hateful 8??

I really just don’t watch or enjoy movies:manny:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Forspoken looks more flashy and challenging as far as gameplay goes.

The Harry Potter game itself will be much better tho.
This is pretty much it, Forspoken definitely has way more options but people will be more interested in Harry Potter. One of the biggest criticisms so far for Forspoken is lack of world while Harry Potter looked great in their preview

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How can a game like Forspoken be optimized where the menu for spells isn't popping up all of the time?