• Hogwarts Legacy

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not gonna lie though, the fatigue in hogwarts hit me kind of hard a couple of days ago.

Ask me today which sequel I’d be more excited to play and its 100% going to be Spider-Man. I actually agree somewhat with @The Mad Titan that MVC should be up there

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna lie though, the fatigue in hogwarts hit me kind of hard a couple of days ago.

Ask me today which sequel I’d be more excited to play and its 100% going to be Spider-Man. I actually agree somewhat with @The Mad Titan that MVC should be up there
giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Giving in so soon?!?

Its not really soon, i have about 20+ hours in it and a few hours left.

Like @Grand Conde said the story isn’t really compelling enough for an open world game. It’s not dog shyt but i don’t find myself deeply invested in the characters. i wanna kick this little goblin nikka in the head, im supposed to be scared of him after i killed over 100 of these gobbldygooks?

Ghost of Tsushima status

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not really soon, i have about 20+ hours in it and a few hours left.

Like @Grand Conde said the story isn’t really compelling enough for an open world game. It’s not dog shyt but i don’t find myself deeply invested in the characters. i wanna kick this little goblin nikka in the head, im supposed to be scared of him after i killed over 100 of these gobbldygooks?

Ghost of Tsushima status

GoT had a really good story for an open world game. HL doesn't.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'd say Arkham Asylum. Spiderman got boring. and I'm only around 9hrs into Harry Potter

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I definitely have spider-man over arkham…but I’ll come back and vote once I get into hogwarts…or if I can change votes, I’ll choose spider-man for now then come back and change it if I feel hogwarts is the better adaptation
:mjlol: you know you not gonna remember to come back and change your vote for no random coli poll that's gonna get buried on page 10 in a few weeks
you’d be surprised…my memory is pretty good especially when it comes to random/useless shyt
@surf :sas2::sas1: