Which Hollywood Chick Looks Like The Biggest Freak?

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
4510193-e7cff859gw1ein5mym79mj20zk0k07ak.jpg

:yes:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Can't put my finger on it but something tells me Amy Adams.
Yeah she looks like a closet freak for sure, dated a girl a lot like her and when that bedroom door closed :merchant::ahh:
She was lookin right as fukk in American Hustle :whew:
Christina Ricci wit her big yo gotti head ass
Black Snake Moan :wow:
Just know Jessica Biel a freak

She already done stripped in a movie and swallowed the nut during a sex scene
:wow:

b4b3c8de3b8843a03d806c7dec4609a0.gif

F3qdZO3.gif

17-jessica_biel.gif
I think we got such high expectations of her that a touch of an underwhelming feeling wouldn't shock me but JT is still on smash with her so :leon:
Jennifer Connelly
I think we all know this to be true :youngsabo:

Rosie Perez :takedat:
Lizzy Caplan. Loved her since Mean Girls. Knew a girl just like her in HS, the attitude, style, brunette and slim body. Never did smash :mjcry:
I think Anna Kendrick has some dominance under the sheets steez to her.
Tina Fey, her confidence level is on a thousand trillion and has an underrated body.
Sarah Chalk if you've ever seen Scrubs you'd probably agree.
Julia Louis-Dreyfuss. She's looking better than ever and looks like she'd take what she wanted, and she can have it :dame:
Samaire Armstrong :damn: I remember first seeing her on the OC and was ALL IN. She's petite as a me but her eyes tell no lies. She'd be having you want to Hulk smash with one quick look with her sly as a fox sexy lookin ass :mjcry:
Emmy Rossum is a no brainier :heh:
Leah Remini is an obvious clear cut answer but I don't know how much of that east coast pushy shyt I'm gonna endure before I break loose, put my foot down, dikk knee deep and hands around her throat. It would be an epic, calorie burning, aggressive, multiple fluid losing bonanza :whew:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Nadine Velazquez

best-pictures-of-nadine-velazquez.jpg

Diane Guerrero
tumblr_n5tzr6wwew1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Sofia Vergara

when she was on Jimmy Kimmel reading her mean tweets, someone said she talks like she has a dikk in her mouth. Her response "whats wrong with a dikk in my mouth"
I remember that Sofia quote too Breh!:mjlol::mjlol: I was :gladbron: when she said that.:noah: