• Total voters

Tae

All Star
Daps
13 votes in
Nobody voted white women.

I guess pawging took a back seat for a few hours

:coffee:

Most Latinas are white women. :coffee: There's just white women with flava.
tumblr_mblu4xfubp1riy0uno1_500.gif

Hispanic women are the greatest women on earth. :noah: Except when they're black :beli:Those negras can :camby:
It must suck to be a black Latina, you're talking on the phone with a guy and he's like: "that accent :ohlawd:" and then he meets you in person and is :whoa: To be fair its probably only black makes that do this. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most Latinas as white women. :coffee: There's just white women with flava.

Hispanic women are the greatest women on earth. :noah: Except when they're black :beli:Those negras can :camby:
It must suck to be a black Latina, you're talking on the phone with a guy and he's like: "that accent :ohlawd:" and then he meets you in person and is :whoa: To be fair its probably only black makes that do this. :mjpls:
Who is this welterweight that you posted the gif of tho?

:scust:

I love my latinas, though.
White, brown and black.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Who is this welterweight that you posted the gif of tho?

:scust:

I love my latinas, though.
White, brown and black.

:lolbron:
It was a Latina/Latino contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race. Tell me she don't got flava.
1a2_a07f5_6cd99d94_oP.png.thumb

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Most Latinas as white women. :coffee: There's just white women with flava.

What the hell are you talking about ?

I LOVE Black hispanics

What a STUPID thing to say

Go eat some p*ssy and shut up

Tae

All Star
Daps
What the hell are you talking about ?

I LOVE Black hispanics

What a STUPID thing to say

Go eat some p*ssy and shut up

Good for you. :yeshrug:
Buy anytime brehs are :whew: over Hispanic chicks it's usually white Hispanics or Hispanic chicks heavily admixed with Euro.
A chick like Reagan Gomez would be posted in the black section and be completely bypassed, a chick like Vida Guerra would be posted in the Hispanic section and guys would go crazy over her. In fact if both of those girls were walking down the street dudes would approach Vida first because she looks more Hispanic/heavily admixed with Caucasian, they're not gonna lust after Regan off the bat.
At the end of the day they like them because they are white women with flava.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Buy anytime brehs are :whew: over Hispanic chicks it's usually white Hispanics or Hispanic chicks heavily admixed with Euro.
A chick like Reagan Gomez would be posted in the black section and be completely bypassed, a chick like Vida Guerra would be posted in the Hispanic section and guys would go crazy over her. In fact if both of those girls were walking down the street dudes would approach Vida first because she looks more Hispanic/heavily admixed with Caucasian, they're not gonna lust after Regan off the bat.
That's only what you CHOOSE TO SEE

I love my sisters

You shouldn't place people in GROUPS

I love INDIVIDUALITY

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
the poll says that thecoli prefers black women..so yall can stop talking about thecoli not liking black women :sas1:

Tae

All Star
Daps
is that right..u want me to go pull up them post that u made :sas2:

I don't ever recall saying the coli doesn't like black women :yeshrug:, especially in this thread :stopitslime:. Stay on topic or :camby:If you have something to say to me PM me and don't derail this thread.