Which gaming laptop would you guys pick?

Which laptop

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m actually looking at the msi gs66.

I like the razor blade 15 but I don’t like the price range for the advance, even tho it has the feature set I want.

I was looking at the legion 7i but it doesn’t have usb-c charging

I liked the feature sets of the asus laptops but too gamer looking.

Hp omen 15 is a good bang for buck if you go get the ryzen 7/2060 version. They have a 17 inch version for sale for about 1200 I think but I don’t like the form factor.

I liked the msi gs 66 the best because it has that sleek look of the razor, although it’s not a uni body chassis, and has some of the same features as well. It has usb c charging along with a 99.9 whr bettery. 300hz screen is a little above 300 nits in brightness.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The $200-300 kind I can stream to with either an Xbox, PS4, or gaming PC with a little bit of port forwarding and a hotspot (if on the go)...

Why are gaming laptops even still a question with all this good technology out here? Build a rig, ethernet that hoe up, look up port forwarding, use any laptop to play on whatever platform you want...
well I got a MacBook and might get the newest version of it, but I want to do some light gaming and mac has shytty integrated graphics.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I’m actually looking at the msi gs66.

I like the razor blade 15 but I don’t like the price range for the advance, even tho it has the feature set I want.

I was looking at the legion 7i but it doesn’t have usb-c charging

I liked the feature sets of the asus laptops but too gamer looking.

Hp omen 15 is a good bang for buck if you go get the ryzen 7/2060 version. They have a 17 inch version for sale for about 1200 I think but I don’t like the form factor.

I liked the msi gs 66 the best because it has that sleek look of the razor, although it’s not a uni body chassis, and has some of the same features as well. It has usb c charging along with a 99.9 whr bettery. 300hz screen is a little above 300 nits in brightness.
Yeah the Omen was what I was thinking but I heard the ASUS Zephyrus is great

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yeah the Omen was what I was thinking but I heard the ASUS Zephyrus is great

Have you checked them out at Best Buy?

The one by me had a decent selection of laptops to look out. They had the zephyrs m15 models. I thought they looked good, over all. One thing that struck me was the 4K version fans were loud af. Like just chilling on the desktop not even running videos.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I bel
Have you checked them out at Best Buy?

The one by me had a decent selection of laptops to look out. They had the zephyrs m15 models. I thought they looked good, over all. One thing that struck me was the 4K version fans were loud af. Like just chilling on the desktop not even running videos.

I’d go by Best Buy if you haven’t and play around with them. Mine had all the main stays, msi, asus, Lenovo, hp etc
I believe mine is closed because of Covid