Which game will be the top selling Q4 game?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fallout selling more than Blops 4 :patrice:

over the course of time? it will, easily. this call of duty I doubt will do 10 million in sales

RDR2 will probably over time sell more than all of them

We say this every year but it won't go away

?? the last call of duty, last year, didnt sell nearly as well as the other call of duties.. like a 50% drop off.. this one will be even worse

call of duty aint a factor out here no more

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Red Dead because it's multiplat, even tho it's fukk Cock* for how they did GTA V with the online bullshyt :pacspit:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Forgot about smash. Think it's either that just because everybody who got a Switch is copping or Red Dead because most ppl with PS4 or XB1 are copping

Yeah, RD2 been hyped and waited on for a minute. It has the same effect going for it as does Spider Man. All the teasers and trailers got people mad hungry for it.

as for Smash, people were expecting this to be a debut game for switch, and people were constantly on the edge of their seats waiting for it. I think it's gonna sell and pace better than Mario Kart which is still doing well.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, RD2 been hyped and waited on for a minute. It has the same effect going for it as does Spider Man. All the teasers and trailers got people mad hungry for it.

as for Smash, people were expecting this to be a debut game for switch, and people were constantly on the edge of their seats waiting for it. I think it's gonna sell and pace better than Mario Kart which is still doing well.

Only thing that makes me wary of Spiderman (even tho I'm coppin day 1) is you don't get many non-Nintendo exclusives that do THOSE numbers

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Only thing that makes me wary of Spiderman (even tho I'm coppin day 1) is you don't get many non-Nintendo exclusives that do THOSE numbers

True. Right now I have Spider up there with PS4's Horizon ZD and GOW in terms of how it's gonna sell in terms of hype level. Not with games like Detroit become human.

But I see where you're coming from.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You dudes are seriously overrating the value of RDR2. It will sell well but won’t attract the massive consumer base like GTA. And COD sales have been slipping each year but still winds up being the best selling title

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
RDR2 easily
Fallout 76 (unfortunately)
Blackops 4
Spiderman (bcuz not multiplat)
Hitman 2
Battlefield 5