Which game got the most undeserved bandwagon hate?

Which game was most undeserving off all the bandwagon hate circle jerk?

• Cyberpunk 2077

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Anthem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 76

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvel’s Avengers

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Last of Us part 2

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i mean lou2 i hated wayy too much,,,,its a good game..i think its overrated but still good. i think the narrative its what got folks in their feelings. i mean the LGBT agenda is real and its in the game though , dont get it twisted :francis: but as a game alone is good 8/10 :yeshrug:

Cyberpunk deserved what it got, the definition of over promise but underdeliver ..needed another year or two in the lab

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kind of crazy that all news on Cyberpunk went dark recently....

No reinstatement of it on the PlayStation store, no next gen patch news, no expansion dlc news....nada. I wonder if they will wait to re-reveal it at E3?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was never into TLOU series (seems like a misery simulator to me), but it sure did get a big stink that calmed down pretty quickly.

Cyberpunk ran like ass on consoles and was not nearly worth the hype.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only one that doesn't feel deserved is TLOU2. Even if you hate the plot, the gameplay is fine and the visuals are the best out of the PS4.

this was the biggest problem with the outcry for LOU2, a lot of people didn’t like the story because its not what they wanted/expected, but to many confused “didn’t like the plot” for “the plot is badly written”, it’s cool to not like it, but aside from a couple of minor things that coulda been written a bit stronger there was nothing wrong with the story

Some people wanted the adventures of Joel & Ellie pt 2, and got upset when they didn’t get it

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of crazy that all news on Cyberpunk went dark recently....

No reinstatement of it on the PlayStation store, no next gen patch news, no expansion dlc news....nada. I wonder if they will wait to re-reveal it at E3?
I actually looked it up the other day to see where it’s at as a game since I finally got a PS5...there wasn’t shyt interesting going on lol

imma wait for an official PS5 version

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
The hate for Avengers is warranted....

Basically released an unfinished game with a billion micro-transactions for different suits....

Had to delete your save file to start a new game from the beginning...

The cut scenes sometimes didn’t have audio....

They fixed different parts of the game to make it better but they wrong for releasing it like that in the beginning...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Last of us 2 was a great game with a flawed storyline and some of the best gameplay ever.

The story wasn't even "bad" just a let down compared to the first game which had one of the best storylines in any video game.

Game literally got shytted on because of the rise in white male nationalism that has existed since that stupid ass gamergate shyt. Now any game not starring a male cac will get unfairly trashed.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
TLOU2 is one of the greatest games I've ever played :yeshrug:
Cyberpunk was fairly shat upon. Even if it ran flawlessly technical-wise, the game still falls flat on many levels.