• White Americans

Votes: 48 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's a toss up between Indian and China. India takes the edge cause I generally see one of those H1B IT weirdos every time I go shopping.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
White men have the economic power to pull anyone, also, they got a massive global media that puts them as "default" male.
Ya well there are rich Asians and some of them would not fare better than a poor White man.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Indians by a whole mile.

American cacs are second but it depends on the region :jbhmm:. The southern and midwest cacs get all their gear at Walmart and Target. The northeast and Cali cacs got a good amount of drip and swag especially NY, Boston,Cali etc.

Can't anybody in this thread say Euro cacs dont have swag when we damn well will sell our soul for some of their drip :martin:

Chinese just knock and copy others drip but they are indeed swagless. The shyt i saw in Thailand :mjlol::mjlol: was embarrassing. They have zero cool factor about them.

Japanese and south Koreans :whoo:take drip seriously. Dont sleep on them.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
White nerds (god awful fashion sense, definition of swagless)

White rednecks (the work gear isn't terrible but the trashy methead ones just look like shyt)

Male Indian immigrants (doesn't have to be explained)

Certain Mexicans (Paisas and Edgars)

Asians aren't too bad, at least in NYC they tend to dress well besides the really nerdy FOB ones