Which Comic Book Heroes and Villains are on that :mjpls:?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
whats with the doom slander. its not because of race, clor or creed, only because they are not DOOM

marvel-dracula-dr-doom.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Low key surprised Cap isn't on that :mjpls: wave considering he was born and grew up during the 30s & 40s

Cap has my respect. You'd expect him to be an ultra-patriotic apologist for America, but Cap represents everything America should be, not what it is. :salute:

He's my #2 Marvel superhero. :jawalrus:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

whats with the doom slander. its not because of race, clor or creed, only because they are not DOOM

marvel-dracula-dr-doom.jpg

This panel covers it pretty well. Doom isn't a practitioner of racism; he's a man of science, and eugenics is an utter failure in science. It's beneath him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This panel covers it pretty well. Doom isn't a practitioner of racism; he's a man of science, and eugenics is an utter failure in science. It's beneath him.

No there’s an old panel from a Black Panther Story where he pulls that “your smart for a black
Man” shyt and also a panel from the Hudlin run as well where he was talking slick.

I’ll
Try to find them

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
No there’s an old panel from a Black Panther Story where he pulls that “your smart for a black
Man” shyt and also a panel from the Hudlin run as well where he was talking slick.

I’ll
Try to find them
Im gon blame that on racist writers of the time. I dont think doom was ever meant to be a racist given he is a gypsy