Which comedian has educated you the most?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wow not one mention of Eddie Murphy

:jbhmm:

Breh dropped how to deal with Dating Birds in Raw and I am still #hoh

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
when he talked about the white dentist living next to him and all the other black celebrities, it really put things in perspective for a young me :wow:

another great line he had from a previous standup (might be Never Scared) "Shaq is rich, the man who signs his checks is wealthy" :wow:

also this whole video right here

My issue with Chris is black people took this and that "Black People vs. nikkas" bit too far at face value.

"nikkatry" is nothing but behavior born out of a lack of direction when the state divest in you as a person. All these "Black People" tend to forget we don't have to live in the same conditions as the "ghetto" folk we shun. Many of us do and shun those around us.

And he made wealth seem like more money than rich, no, you wealthy when you got money, but, control the laws of your industry and can sway public opinion (NRA) to keep the money rolling in.

The difference with Shaq and say Jim Buss is; Shaq has the wreck his body and can play for 18 years and it's over--people will still say he's lazy and over paid. Jim Buss exploits tax dollars and skirts laws that would crush any other business venture and got to make millions for decades on it without the media saying a thing as long as the Lakers won championship.

That said; I love how comedians are able to speck truth to power.

Though, that may be coming to an end in a world where your only allowed to jokes about walking your dog and stepping in the poop...that may be too triggering for animal activist.