Which Coli Posters would you Fucc/let Fucc you?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Innocent for sure. Natural beautiful face and the best body I've ever seen personally. Also an extreme freak, and the fact that you would never guess that by looking at her makes her all the more attractive to me.

I would also fukk flusterosewith the ferocity of 1,000 lions revolting against an abusive zoo. Comes off as intelligent, fashionable and yum yum from head to toe.

I have to think on the others. I don't simp so you have to do something extraordinary to stand out on here. I'm turned on by weirdos. Who's weird with juicy lips and a fat ass?

EDIT - yeahisaidit and phoenix as well. Phoenix is funny as fukk and a sense of humor is highly attractive to me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Innocent for sure. Natural beautiful face and the best body I've ever seen personally. Also an extreme freak, and the fact that you would never guess that by looking at her makes her all the more attractive to me.

I would also fukk flusterose with the ferocity of 1,000 lions revolting against an abusive zoo. Comes off as intelligent, fashionable and yum yum from head to toe.

I have to think on the others. I don't simp so you have to do something extraordinary to stand out on here. I'm turned on by weirdos. Who's weird with juicy lips and a fat ass?

EDIT - yeahisaidit and phoenix as well. Phoenix is funny as fukk and a sense of humor is highly attractive to me.

baraka-daps-o.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'd fukk the shyt outta opulence and sheebadd :wow:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
It's for pretend, so whatever. @dontreadthis because he is black excellence :blessed: and @Sharp. He is one of the more mature posters on this board. A lot of guys on here look pretty scary. The "I'm going shoot up your house for a pack of skittles" type of scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I would also fukk flusterosewith the ferocity of 1,000 lions revolting against an abusive zoo. Comes off as intelligent, fashionable and yum yum from head to toe.

These girls are going to look different in person. Any girl can make herself look attractive on the internet. So you might wanna hold you're compliments before you go gassing these seemingly average girls heads up.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

These girls are going to look different in person. Any girl can make herself look attractive on the internet. So you might wanna hold you're compliments before you go gassing these seemingly average girls heads up.

:rudy:

What if I've seen dozens upon dozens of pics and videos of the girl from multiple angles and there's no doubt in my mind?

illadope

きんが
Daps
You can tell who dont get no types of p*ssy up in here just reading your responses. Y'all lames goin mention me ya could atleast @ me nahmsayin?