Which Coli Lady been passing this pic around?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
By far the baddest chick posted in the classic jbo thread 'fine ass Ethiopian and Eritrian chicks' :noah:

:mindblown:

so it's just some random habesha dime?
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-15.gif

Daps
Supposedly Chiefqueen was passing this around. But it's not her, it's a random pic. Look it up in google image search.

I posted this before, after receiving it from someone saying she was passing it around.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Negged OP for posting ugly black woman on this site. 1Star thread. She's ugly and her black skin is visible which makes IT even more ugly. It looks like It has attitude problems, that thing would die around me just for being black and slutty.

:why:

What happened to this cat? Did he have some sort of nervous breakdown and lose his mind or somethin? He always came across as a coo' niqqa to me. This site is destroying niqqas one by one.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:why:

What happened to this cat? Did he have some sort of nervous breakdown and lose his mind or somethin? He always came across as a coo' niqqa to me. This site is destroying niqqas one by one.

He was a fakkit and now he's in the bushes where he belongs :blessed::blessed::blessed:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
ahahha, I swear some of you people on this forum are so fukking lame. It's like y'all do absolutely nothing with your time but stay on your computer trying to stir shyt. :wtf: Do you people not have a life? A job? School? Anything going on in your pathetic lives? It's like it's the same old, same ol' shyt here with the same 5 people. :dead: I can't. I got grown ass people in their thirties acting dramatic.