Which chick is going to get fawked first off here?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
didn't even know Olivia was white. don't scare her off she is cool peoples.

thats cray. I assumed ol girl was black cuz she said she was from the west side of the chi.

but then again, I have the tendency to assume everyone on here is black until its proven otherwise.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
§ansprix™;429468 said:
:heh: Sorry breh. Me and that lurker been together 8 years. Ain't no way I'm lettin that man go :ahh:

Lol, no wrong context. My bf posts here, so replacing lurker with poster made your statement correct for me.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
**** gonna be standing there butt ass naked holding a gamecube and a black dildo scented with axe as you simps try to piece together in your autistic minds what has occurred.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Jesus did a lot you probably don't know about
MARY_MAGDALENE_-_Magdalene_Bernardo_Luini.jpg

:heh: I don't even know who she is, never met her before.

or maybe I did. :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I ain't know it was that serious nikkas yearning for some e-puss. That being said it would be more frequent to pipe a chic on here if nikkas in here wasn't on some ol run tell that streeze. nikkas posting anonymously but be in a hurry to leak nudes and shyt. Like someone told me even hoes don't like to be broadcast as hoes.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I ain't know it was that serious nikkas yearning for some e-puss. That being said it would be more frequent to pipe a chic on here if nikkas in here wasn't on some ol run tell that streeze. nikkas posting anonymously but be in a hurry to leak nudes and shyt. Like someone told me even hoes don't like to be broadcast as hoes.

:ohhh: So that would explain (and make sense) why every woman on internet dating sites goes outof their way to explain how much they DON'T want sex.