Which chick is going to get fawked first off here?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Alright cool. I can respect that. I thought you were one of those religious nut type of girls. I dated one of those before and she hit me with that, "I'm waiting till marriage bullshyt." :usure:

I had her panties off in a month. Sex was incredible. I fukked up though...

I fell in love with that girl. :sadbron:

:snoop: You probably the one that married her.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Random thought.

Its funny how a dude on here will holla/simp a chick on the boards and either get rejected or turned down. But he wont trip at all and keep it moving.

Imagine if nikkas had this mentality with real life p*ssy?:ohhh:

Brehs would prolly be swiming in p*ssy mang. I think gettin turned down in real life is less serious than getting turned down in a setting where you still will have to co-habit/co-post with the girl who turned you down. And besides mos of the simps on here are humorous and witty.

That type of humor and wit would turn a brothers p*ssy threshold up by the dozens if he applies it on girls off the net :ohhh:

Moral of the story. The same way ya get at girls online, ya should get at girls in real life.

:ohhh:

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: You probably the one that married her.

:pachaha: Naw she moved to another city and we was too immature to handle a long distance relationship. Started fighting and eventually broke up. I could see myself marrying her at the time though. I was that sprung :sadcam:

You better be careful who your first is. That feeling stays with girls forever. Especially if they wait a long time before they give it up. Even after we broke up my ex was like, "No matter who I'm with in the future, you were my first and you'll always have my heart."

I was like :krs::gladbron::obama::lolbron::myman::win::shaq:

I haven't talked to her in three years and I could still probably beat if we ran into each other.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure it'll be one who hasn't even registered yet.

These females right now are all :youngsabo: right now.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:pachaha: Naw she moved to another city and we was too immature to handle a long distance relationship. Started fighting and it ended. I could see myself marrying her though. I was that sprung :sadcam:

You better be careful who your first is. That feeling stays with girls forever. Especially if they wait a long time before they give it up. Even after we broke up my ex was like, "No matter who I'm with in the future, you were my first and you'll always have my heart."

I was like :krs::gladbron::obama::lolbron::myman::win::shaq:

I haven't talked to her in three years and I could still probably beat if we ran into each other.

tumblr_m4ta4pNXAu1qjs07n.gif

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What makes you think one of them hasnt already been dikked down???:smugfavre: