Which celebrity do you feel like you have a legitimate chance to smash?

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
KAS_NYA_Ameriie_Video-1024x576.jpg

Amerie :whew: seen her in Richmond and did a double take and she laughed cause I turned my head quick as hell. she mad chill, acts regular, and fine in person :noah:

She’s definitely wife material :wow:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Company I worked for back in 1995 provided security for a POV magazine party, and the cover girl that month was Mira Sorvino. Managed to have a drink with her. She gave off the vibe that it was possible, but she may have just been playing it up a bit.
She was gorgeous as hell back in the 90s. Ended up being blacklisted by the Weinsteins. smh

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Young Ma

Late night we chillin playing video games during her house prty. Everyone heading home but we enjoying the game. We high af so we decide to take a break.

one of her shorties walks by butt naked, we both look at each other and laugh. Seeing the fine sista walk pass got me hard and Young Ma notices. I adjust my pants but i catch her biting her lips.

I ask her about shorty and she tellin me how the sex is amazing and she take the strap like no other. Tells me her mouth game crazy and im like word? Hbu. She like “nikka, my mouth puts bytches to sleep.” Im like word, mines too haha.

I catch her smiling but she saying she dont believe me. Im like “its best if i show you then.” She like “huh, nikka i aint with that gay shyt.” Im like “Well we all gotta try someting once feel me.” We start laughing and then she puts her hands on me legs. Thats when i know i got her. She moves her hands from my knees…. Boom bap we having nasty sex on the couch.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Young Ma

Late night we chillin playing video games during her house prty. Everyone heading home but we enjoying the game. We high af so we decide to take a break.

one of her shorties walks by butt naked, we both look at each other and laugh. Seeing the fine sista walk pass got me hard and Young Ma notices. I adjust my pants but i catch her biting her lips.

I ask her about shorty and she tellin me how the sex is amazing and she take the strap like no other. Tells me her mouth game crazy and im like word? Hbu. She like “nikka, my mouth puts bytches to sleep.” Im like word, mines too haha.

I catch her smiling but she saying she dont believe me. Im like “its best if i show you then.” She like “huh, nikka i aint with that gay shyt.” Im like “Well we all gotta try someting once feel me.” We start laughing and then she puts her hands on me legs. Thats when i know i got her. She moves her hands from my knees…. Boom bap we having nasty sex on the couch.
Have sex fantasies about studs brehs

you think you’re turning her out

then she yells get the strap like Bubba ray Dudley or a random 50 cent tweet

:francis:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
i think Tip if he wasn't married. he was def giving me the eye a few years back when i saw him and the proximity is there cuz i can get VIP into most clubs in atl :francis:

def david banner too.... he was ogling tf outta me when i saw him at a restaurant and shoved money in my boobs :ehh:

:mjlol:You're a man though...

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Justin Skye. She might be looking for a regular dude that won't cheat after her previous

Plus she's always out and about in NY