Which cartoon death was worse?

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Out of the three presented in the OP:

Littlefoot saw his mother die, had a final talk with her, and then the movie took you through several scenes of him grieving. Bambi’s mother and Mufasa dying are sad, but neither movie lingers on their deaths before switching over to something else. The Land Before Time dwells on Littlefoot’s mom and is far more effective for it. As a kid, I could make it through her death but the scene of Littlefoot talking to that old dinosaur about it always got me. :mjcry:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Nobody is even answering the question posed by op's video :mjlol:

Liittlefoot's mother's death remains the saddest moment out of all the animated movies I've seen. The fact that his mother got out a few poignant last words puts it above the other two. Add in Littlefoot's innocence and Horner's touching score it really hit a young breh hard :mjcry:
yeah then when he gets to the great valley and they do all the flashbacks

:mjcry:

spike was that dude tho

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
frank-grimes-power-lines.jpg

nRCPuv.gif

107-e1473839426150.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is even answering the question posed by op's video :mjlol:

Liittlefoot's mother's death remains the saddest moment out of all the animated movies I've seen. The fact that his mother got out a few poignant last words puts it above the other two. Add in Littlefoot's innocence and Horner's touching score it really hit a young breh hard :mjcry:

Out of the three presented in the OP:

Littlefoot saw his mother die, had a final talk with her, and then the movie took you through several scenes of him grieving. Bambi’s mother and Mufasa dying are sad, but neither movie lingers on their deaths before switching over to something else. The Land Before Time dwells on Littlefoot’s mom and is far more effective for it. As a kid, I could make it through her death but the scene of Littlefoot talking to that old dinosaur about it always got me. :mjcry:
I don't even remember what happened to much in that movie. I saw it during the original theater release as a kid and haven't watched it since. Not because it was bad, i remember thinking it was really good, but because i remember being so sad and i didn't want to go through that again. Funny thing, i was picking a movie on Amazon for my kids to watch, and i skipped right over it for that reason. I need to go ahead and watch it with them. And I'm way softer emotionally than i used to be before my kids lol.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Gotta go with Mufassa I know that herd left his corpse mangled plus his own brother did it. Watership Down is some awful shyt too

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lion king easy. How many of us at 4-5 years old were ready to see the dude thrown off the cliff to his death by his own brother so he could take the crown? He straight up set up a death trap for simba knowing that mufasa would come to the rescue and he would have the chance to kill him there. There were kids all in the theater crying around me :damn:. Then to make it all worse, he convinces his own fukking nephew it's his fault and then sends his goon squad to kill him too :damn:. I'm hard pressed to find many examples in any films that hit as hard.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This. Always this. Whole movie was fukking traumatizing.

Characters we loved getting murked left and right :mjcry:
All to bring out a new toy line :mjlol: Almost all my favorite characters were killed Optimus, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Starscream or they were repackaged like Megatron, the Insecticons, Skywarp, and Thundercracker. This is still one of my favorite movies to this day, my son even loves this movie but they went overkill with our childhoods