Which African country has the best looking women

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
The ugliest Somalians are significantly uglier than the ugliest Zimbabweans.

Beauty is subjective. There are ugly people in every ethnicity/race Somalis included. However, in this particular case I was discussing a Zimbabwean girl that I KNOW that is butt ugly. Her features are entirely way too strong and the lacefront sythetic wigs that she wears dont help either. My opinion.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Beauty is subjective. There are ugly people in every ethnicity/race Somalis included. However, in this particular case I was discussing a Zimbabwean girl that I KNOW that is butt ugly. Her features are entirely way too strong and the lacefront sythetic wigs that she wears dont help either. My opinion.
Stop it. Y'all came in here on some East Africans are the most beautiful. Really to big up yaselves (Somalians). This question is irrelevant to Somalians y'all mostly fukk with yaselves let's be honest. I don't know any Somalian men that mess with sistas like that outside their own.

Let nikkaz who move around tell it. Y'all already showing ya pseudo cac ways in here. Talking about I mess with Somalian women and pawgs only. Cool but this is an African women appreciation thread and y'all throwing shade? That lady's weave as horrible as it could be isn't a permanent facial feature.

Get of y'all high horses. West African women >>>>>>. I don't see Somalian women age well ever.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
^Calm down. You're taking shyt too seriously.

I know plenty of Somali dudes who married other African women.

Heck, I got cousins who are half AA.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Stop it. Y'all came in here on some East Africans are the most beautiful. Really to big up yaselves (Somalians). This question is irrelevant to Somalians y'all mostly fukk with yaselves let's be honest. I don't know any Somalian men that mess with sistas like that outside their own.

Let nikkaz who move around tell it. Y'all already showing ya pseudo cac ways in here. Talking about I mess with Somalian women and pawgs only. Cool but this is an African women appreciation thread and y'all throwing shade? That lady's weave as horrible as it could be isn't a permanent facial feature.

Get of y'all high horses. West African women >>>>>>. I don't see Somalian women age well ever.

Well the pot calling the kettle black, complaining about Somali's seeing themselves as being more beautiful and superior to everyone and then making a negative comparisons after with another demographic, reeks of the height off hypocrisy. I don't agree with what Chiefqueen said either, but that really comes down to her personal opinion, being judgemental is what she is, but don't clump an entire society along with her views

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps

Well the pot calling the kettle black, complaining about Somali's seeing themselves as being more beautiful and superior to everyone and then making a negative comparisons after with another demographic, reeks of the height off hypocrisy. I don't agree with what Chiefqueen said either, but that really comes down to her personal opinion, being judgemental is what she is, but don't clump an entire society along with her views

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this might sound crazy....but Africans like every other group of humans migrate en mass outside of their countries. The thread is about the BEST not AVERAGE of each country and its definitely not hard to find accurate representations for any ethnicity.

yall gotta spreading this lie :pachaha:

yes but there are ENTIRE ethnicities that do not migrate to the country you reside and you will never see them upclose. Some migrate to other locations en mass or don't migrate outside at all. This is a subjective multi dimensional topic best measured via EXPERIENCE, not instagram, youtube, or google.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Every somalian in here said they only fukk with somalians or "east africans" which i'm sure means ethiopians.

Whats the point of contributing that to a thread on the diaspora. They don't mix.. kushytic people are a minority in the black diaspora anyway and mostly homogenous thats my point. I know i was hypocritical and it was on purpose. This is after all a thread about superficial traits so thats a speaking point.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yes but there are ENTIRE ethnicities that do not migrate to the country you reside and you will never see them upclose. Some migrate to other locations en mass or don't migrate outside at all. This is a subjective multi dimensional topic best measured via EXPERIENCE, not instagram, youtube, or google.

Outside of hunter gatherers, there are literally NO group of people who do not migrate and no you do not need to see a human being up close to gauge their general level of beauty.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of hunter gatherers, there are literally NO group of people who do not migrate and no you do not need to see a human being up close to gauge their general level of beauty.

regurgitating what you read and putting part of it as a clause to support your view, does not make your view true.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
regurgitating what you read and putting part of it as a clause to support your view, does not make your view true.

being obsessed about how another man views and rates women does make you gay, though.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Every somalian in here said they only fukk with somalians or "east africans" which i'm sure means ethiopians.

Whats the point of contributing that to a thread on the diaspora. They don't mix.. kushytic people are a minority in the black diaspora anyway and mostly homogenous thats my point. I know i was hypocritical and it was on purpose. This is after all a thread about superficial traits so thats a speaking point.

People are allowed to state their preferences. That's what the thread was about.

I don't see you calling out the West African brehs who mentioned other WA's as their main preference :mjpls:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being obsessed about how another man views and rates women does make you gay, though.

pulling the gay card is the default response when someone can no longer substantiate their point.