Which African country has the best looking women

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The better question is how many African nations would make a top 10 list if the whole diaspora was included? :mjpls:

They would still make the top 5 because Brazil is over rated. Columbia and Guyana would be in the top 10 I agree.
#1 and 2 would still be African nations for those of us who have VISITED or been over exposed to these nations people.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gon lie. You new world exotic bytches are fine as a mug. And now that black women are giving white men carte blanche to swirl you're going to become even more exotic. :mjpls:

Which new world because some are over rated. Some mixed people come out looking like they do not have symmetry in their looks, furthermore there's a window for a few of them. they look good from 17-24 then huge drop off.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gon lie. You new world exotic bytches are fine as a mug. And now that black women are giving white men carte blanche to swirl you're going to become even more exotic. :mjpls:

If they're going to be bred out then they're not in the equation any longer......ie Argentina

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They would still make the top 5 because Brazil is over rated. Columbia and Guyana would be in the top 10 I agree.
#1 and 2 would still be African nations for those of us who have VISITED or been over exposed to these nations people.

AA Trinidad DR and Brazil would all be up there fighting for #1 or 2. ColOmbia got bytches and so does Haiti and Panama but they in that next tier.