:whew: TMNT 2003 was pretty brutal for a kids cartoon.....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I agree with everything you posted. I watched this show as a grown man and if one goes back and looks at the old shows like turtles and transformers that I grew up on they are for the most part :trash:
Really liked that they stayed more true to the OG comics. Dropped the ball by the end but well worth the watch,

I love it breh. It had the perfect balance of humor and seriousness. Every turtle was fully fleshed out and those first 5 seasons are incredible.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Only one i didn't watch like that. Sporadic eps every now and then. I was watching the new sonic :heh:, kirby, and toonami

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I agree with everything you posted. I watched this show as a grown man and if one goes back and looks at the old shows like turtles and transformers that I grew up on they are for the most part :trash:
Really liked that they stayed more true to the OG comics. Dropped the ball by the end but well worth the watch,
it was like the batman tas of tmnt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This version of TMNT was underrated. It's lowkey the GOAT animated adaptation (I hear good things about the 2012 version though).
I have a lot of nostalgia for the OG 1987 turtles, but that show is hot garbage watching it as an adult. The first 5 or 6 eps were solid, but everything after that was mostly trash :trash: