:whew: TMNT 2003 was pretty brutal for a kids cartoon.....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we're on the subject of brutal kids cartoons, Tron Uprising was :wow:

Characters would get impaled and beheaded on screen. :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That cartoon is heavily under rated. One of the greatest cartoon series ever
:myman: try to put people on it man. Still my favorite turtles adaptation. Cats slept because "it's not what we grew up on boo fukkin hoo" cut that :to: shyt out and experience dopeness. Got the whole series on my external. It went off the rails with that flash forward nonsense but everything prior to that is :banderas: status

Duke Acureds:demonic:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
:myman: try to put people on it man. Still my favorite turtles adaptation. Cats slept because "it's not what we grew up on boo fukkin hoo" cut that :to: shyt out and experience dopeness. Got the whole series on my external. It went off the rails with that flash forward nonsense but everything prior to that is :banderas: status

What was your reaction when Leo cut shredders head off?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What was your reaction when Leo cut shredders head off?
:ohhh: and then :salute: and then of course knowing that wasn't the end of the story:lupe:
It was believable because that's where the story was going and it built to that in a very slow, methodical pace and it was awesome. So much of that cartoon was done well just because they took their time

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

It was actually better than the original series and that's facts

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we're on the subject of brutal kids cartoons, Tron Uprising was :wow:

Characters would get impaled and beheaded on screen. :wow:
I still can't believe that was disney show, it sucks tron finally at the end of show, dude was catch bodies like bauer:wow:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:

I agree with everything you posted. I watched this show as a grown man and if one goes back and looks at the old shows like turtles and transformers that I grew up on they are for the most part :trash:
Really liked that they stayed more true to the OG comics. Dropped the ball by the end but well worth the watch,