Where's the Boot Camp Clik? Is it officially over brehs?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mic Tyson and Buckshot/9th Wonder third lp is slated for third and fourth quarter.

Also, Skyzoo is working on his third album.

That's all I know for now. :yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Monumental album was trash the beats were terrible.....
OGC were the best in Boot Camp Clik to me....their album Da Storm is a personal classic. Starang Wondah had some lines man.....

You sure

It was way better than the last album called The Album.

Last edited by a moderator:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OGC wasn't. besides starang, the rest of them dudes in OGC were mediocre. heltah skeltah, smiff n wessun, and black moon were all better groups outta that crew. hell, "da storm" wasn't even a classic album outta that first round of BCC albums.

You crazy son Da Storm was absolutely a classic

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
These were my dudes. That Headz Aint Readee Remix with damn near all of them was heat. They had a lil niche following. They had the talent, but they never really popped it off too hard.

They're kinda like the Rasheed Wallace's and Derrick Coleman's of hiphop - talented as hell and respected. but never considered elite.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
gotta agree with danie84- that pete rock n smiff n wessun album was fireeeeee

fukk the haters- that shyt banged from start to finish

STUFF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I read that article about Enta Da Stage, and how Black Moon made like no cake off of it, I almost cried. A classic album, no doubt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When I read that article about Enta Da Stage, and how Black Moon made like no cake off of it, I almost cried. A classic album, no doubt.

Man they got jerked by nervous records and couldn't get out of their cOntract. Same for sniff n Wesson. That's why it took 7 yrs for the follow up to enta da stage. Heltah skeltah both released their debut albums on duckdown, so they never had to deal with the shyt black moon did.