Where's the Boot Camp Clik? Is it officially over brehs?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:to:

Throughout their entire existance, I've always felt like they were one album away from temporary No Limit levels of success, or one album away from bankruptcy. Not saying I'm familiar with their financial situation, but they never did reach the level of success they deserve, but at the least they were still in existance. I haven't heard a blip from them as of late though. Do they still exist? Is it over? Pete Rock should be shot for those throwaway beats on that last Smif Wessun album.

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Monumental was HARD imo.

I think Buckshot is more involved with business ish these days though a new album with 9th wonder is coming.

Heltahj Skeltah & OGC have fallen of the world.

Smiff n Wessun still out there.

They need to do another group album, Last Stand was nice though.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Monumental was HARD imo.

I think Buckshot is more involved with business ish these days though a new album with 9th wonder is coming.

Heltahj Skeltah & OGC have fallen of the world.

Smiff n Wessun still out there.

They need to do another group album, Last Stand was nice though.

most def- that monumental album was sick- Smiff n Wessun still killin it

Sean Price has been droppin stuff- most recently was the random axe album- which was sick

but their roster is still sick-just checked out the link hannibal fox posted- didnt even know some of those artists were on duckdown

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
That Monumental album was trash the beats were terrible.....

OGC were the best in Boot Camp Clik to me....their album Da Storm is a personal classic. Starang Wondah had some lines man.....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That Monumental album was trash the beats were terrible.....

OGC were the best in Boot Camp Clik to me....their album Da Storm is a personal classic. Starang Wondah had some lines man.....

OGC wasn't. besides starang, the rest of them dudes in OGC were mediocre. heltah skeltah, smiff n wessun, and black moon were all better groups outta that crew. hell, "da storm" wasn't even a classic album outta that first round of BCC albums.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
right on point- they been killin it for years- if Pac didnt die so soon- bcc would be on top of the game-Pac was going to put them on for real

I agree. if one nation would have dropped, they could have easily capiltalized on pac's popularity and sold a lot of albums back in the late 90's when album sales were just off the charts. then that project got shelved to bolivia after he got murked.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
I agree. if one nation would have dropped, they could have easily capiltalized on pac's popularity and sold a lot of albums back in the late 90's when album sales were just off the charts. then that project got shelved to bolivia after he got murked.

no doubt- plus they would have been featured on pac's albums- they would of been on top of the rap game easily- n they all had skills- especially heltah skeltah n smiff n wessun