Where would you like to see WWE hold a PLE?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Morocco

1c9c391785a7dcc626388b764e3bbb95.jpg

Picture this bowys....the Tribal chief coming out with sand attire, riding a fukking camel with a squad of killers by the side in a outdoor arena :wow:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Samoa
They’ve been building Roman as the chief
Imagine his homecoming in Samoa :ohlawd:

They have an outdoor stadium…but it only has 12,000 capacity

But if they booked the bloodline and special legends appearances from their family you can not deny how insane that crowd would be

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mexico…Rey vs Escobar :wow:

Japan…Iyo vs Bianca part 2 :wow:

(Loved the Ireland idea)

They’ve been getting more wrestlers directly from Africa or with African heritage, its only right at this point.

WM in Charlotte dammit :birdman:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Becky Lynch On Possibility of WWE Holding A Stadium Show In Ireland

Most recently, WWE ventured to Canada in February for WWE Elimination Chamber and to Puerto Rico earlier this month for WWE Backlash. The smash success of these international events has led to speculation that WWE could be hitting new markets sooner than later, and one of those areas could be the home country of many top WWE superstars.

"We were just talking about [a WWE stadium show in Ireland]. Yes, I gave the venue and all," Becky Lynch told My Love Letter to Wrestling. "They already asked, we can have one."

WWE regularly hits Ireland during its post-WWE WrestleMania 39 European tour but strictly for non-televised live events. When WWE does hit that neck of the woods for television, they typically emanate from Scotland's The SSE Hydro or England's The O2 Arena.

Given that Ireland is home to just five million people, Lynch questioned the country's ability to self-sustain a stadium show, but pointed to neighboring countries as ways that they could fill a massive venue.

"I don't know that we have the population to sustain it, but I think when you have the UK and Europe so close, absolutely," Lynch continued.

The biggest stadium in Ireland is Croke Park in Dublin, a Gaelic football and hurling arena that can seat up to 80,000 people. Dublin's Aviva Stadium could be a more realistic location, as it seats 51,000. It's worth noting that WWE's most recent premium live event in the UK, WWE Clash at the Castle, took place in Wales, a country that has half the population of Ireland. Still, that event was able to bring in over 60,000 people.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
India

Mexico, especially with LWO going on

Hammerstein Ballroom for an NXT show

Madison Square Garden for a PLE. Use the side entrance too

Bring back tribute to the troops outside again

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Before the takeover I would of said the WWE should try and get a stadium show in Ireland done before UFC for McGregor and Matchroom for Katie Taylor get there.

Also with Vince Irish roots it kinda crazy they haven't done one yet.