Where Would You Like The Coalition To Do After Gears 6?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Leasy @PS4 @Brief Keef @MeachTheMonster

Watching this Dealer podcast RN. They're showing Gears 4 footage, and it got me to thinking about what The Coalition should do after finishing the Gears trilogy. :jbhmm:

One thing is for certain, whatever project they do after Gears, it'll def be pretty, because Gears 4 and 5 are just :wow: :ohlawd:

I think they'd do great at a new survival horror IP, or a 3rd person GTA style game in space/the distant future.

Thoughts??? :jbhmm:
They could work with Remedy on a Max Payne reboot. But that's not likely so Ryse 2

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah I disagree. Gears 1 - 3 storyline was flames to me. The stakes were high and events felt like they had some weight to them. Characters were very interesting. Gears 4 story was OK at best and 5 completely lost my interest to the point that I still haven’t bothered to finish the campaign even though I’ve beaten every other one.
Did you try turning down the difficulty :troll:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Away from Gears. The Coalition has shown they can’t tell a story for shyt and totally fukked over Marcus.

They literally had to go on Twitter and apologize for their fukkin MP and MTX drama. Also they continue to split the player base with two different weapon tunings.