Where Would You Like The Coalition To Do After Gears 6?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Leasy @PS4 @Brief Keef @MeachTheMonster

Watching this Dealer podcast RN. They're showing Gears 4 footage, and it got me to thinking about what The Coalition should do after finishing the Gears trilogy. :jbhmm:

One thing is for certain, whatever project they do after Gears, it'll def be pretty, because Gears 4 and 5 are just :wow: :ohlawd:

I think they'd do great at a new survival horror IP, or a 3rd person GTA style game in space/the distant future.

Thoughts??? :jbhmm:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The story has been ho hum from Part 2 onwards.

gears 2 had the best story in the series
Yeah I disagree. Gears 1 - 3 storyline was flames to me. The stakes were high and events felt like they had some weight to them. Characters were very interesting. Gears 4 story was OK at best and 5 completely lost my interest to the point that I still haven’t bothered to finish the campaign even though I’ve beaten every other one.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Watching this Dealer podcast RN. They're showing Gears 4 footage, and it got me to thinking about what The Coalition should do after finishing the Gears trilogy. :jbhmm:

One thing is for certain, whatever project they do after Gears, it'll def be pretty, because Gears 4 and 5 are just :wow: :ohlawd:

I think they'd do great at a new survival horror IP, or a 3rd person GTA style game in space/the distant future.

I thought they were sticking with Gears universe. They should of been making the State of Decay series

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

thats gears 5 footage :stopitslime: ...all i know is Marcus gotta finish this fight for gears 6...along with baird and cole...cliff and rod gone so idk what direction they're headed