Where the hell is the backlash for this Gambit movie starring Magic Mike?

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I didn't see it as basic at all, far from it breh
it was super basic, didn't detail out the future world at all, just had them hiding in those temples or whatever it was. In the past just had Wolverine basically trying to catch Mystique probably the dumbest way possible. It was about as simple and predictable as a storyline like that could get. They sucked the larger than life sci fi aspect out of X Men. If you were impressed we'll have to agree to disagree but as a X Men fan I can't consider that movie to be anything more than okay

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it was super basic, didn't detail out the future world at all, just had them hiding in those temples or whatever it was. In the past just had Wolverine basically trying to catch Mystique probably the dumbest way possible. It was about as simple and predictable as a storyline like that could get. They sucked the larger than life sci fi aspect out of X Men. If you were impressed we'll have to agree to disagree but as a X Men fan I can't consider that movie to be anything more than okay

Agree to disagree then cause i didn't see it that way

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Winter Soldier was good but lets not act like it didn't have its flaws. Captain America releasing all of that confidential info to the public which no doubt put some GOOD people in danger. :pachaha:
What was the alternative? Try to save SHIELD and put the country in danger?