Where the hell is rocksteady Superman game?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making a Superman game must be super hard. The man can fly like a jet, how do you organize combat around this? The scale of the map must be enormous if you want it to be tight, you can't have a good Superman game in just a city imo, because he could go around it in a few seconds...

His superforce too... Superman can't combo... Whatever he hits is sent miles away everytime...

Right. Like I said in my first post. I think bring Superman on Telltale would work only.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've mentioned it before, but I think you'd have to have him depowered from the first cutscene by one of his villains via Kryptonite. The rest of the game would be him playing chase to the villain(s) and slowly gaining his powers back as the Kryptonite effects wear off.

Definitely have to go into space and give us a some tough aliens for him to exchange fists with and give us a heat vision space battle blowing shyt up... Warworld, Apokolips, parademons, etc. On earth he could fight some giant robots made by the Toyman. The game needs to be treated like a summer blockbuster movie: big, dumb fun.

There's definitely some cool boss fights he could have if they go the Arkham route and throw tons of villains at him: Despero, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, armor suited Lex, Metallo, Maxima, Darkseid, Eradicator, Zod, Brainiac, Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, Conduit, Doomsday...

Brainiac and Darkseid should each get their own games as the main villain and Lex can be constantly plotting and hanging around like the Joker.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If I had to put any money on something, is that the Rocksteady game will %100 debut at The Game Awards in December.

Hell in fact, I think a bunch of E3 no shows will debut there (looking at you Mortal Kombat 11:stopitslime:)

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Rocksteady been MIA this gen. Only released 1 game :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've mentioned it before, but I think you'd have to have him depowered from the first cutscene by one of his villains via Kryptonite. The rest of the game would be him playing chase to the villain(s) and slowly gaining his powers back as the Kryptonite effects wear off.

Definitely have to go into space and give us a some tough aliens for him to exchange fists with and give us a heat vision space battle blowing shyt up... Warworld, Apokolips, parademons, etc. On earth he could fight some giant robots made by the Toyman. The game needs to be treated like a summer blockbuster movie: big, dumb fun.

There's definitely some cool boss fights he could have if they go the Arkham route and throw tons of villains at him: Despero, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, armor suited Lex, Metallo, Maxima, Darkseid, Eradicator, Zod, Brainiac, Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, Conduit, Doomsday...

Brainiac and Darkseid should each get their own games as the main villain and Lex can be constantly plotting and hanging around like the Joker.

some indy developer already got the concept right with a superman game

You're are invincible the entire time and the health bar is the city and civilians which you have to stop from being damaged

Superman's main weakness is that he cares about the people, ain't that what people complained about in the man of steel fight scenes lmao

I mean even in superman 2 which to me was a better fighter than main of steal even with the bad special effects, it showed superman having to protect civilians during the fight, and he used all his powers, he didn't have even use freeze breath in them terrible DC movies

So a superman game would basically be you going around doing superman shyt, like catching an airplane out of the sky from failing, stop a nuclear missile from hitting, picking up a fallen bridge, beating up super villains before they can destroy the city etc

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

some indy developer already got the concept right with a superman game

You're are invincible the entire time and the health bar is the city and civilians which you have to stop from being damaged

Superman's main weakness is that he cares about the people, ain't that what people complained about in the man of steel fight scenes lmao

I mean even in superman 2 which to me was a better fighter than main of steal even with the bad special effects, it showed superman having to protect civilians during the fight, and he used all his powers, he didn't have even use freeze breath in them terrible DC movies

So a superman game would basically be you going around doing superman shyt, like catching an airplane out of the sky from failing, stop a nuclear missile from hitting, picking up a fallen bridge, beating up super villains before they can destroy the city etc

The Superman Returns movie tie in game was like that. My cousin had it and said it was pretty good.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Superman Returns movie tie in game was like that. My cousin had it and said it was pretty good.

I played that, it's easily the best superman game but many haven't played it, I came into this thread to talk about it :pachaha:

The problem is that the movie it was tying in with was not very good, so the game was overshadowed. Same for that wolverine game that tied with with xmen origins. Game was great, movie was trash.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Superman is too strong of a character for a video game. Maybe a JL game where you play as Superman for chunks?

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
The closest you’ll get to enjoy a Superman game is the Injustice games. Speaking of which, when does part 3 come out?