Where the Hell is all the games?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Imagine turning on your system and only seeing GTA, Apex, and 6 2K games still installed because you never had a reason to clear any space :mjcry:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
@Bubba T @humminbird

shyt like Red Dead Redemption, GTA, Spiderman, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Cyberpunk, etc. shyt that really be moving the needle and having EVERYONE excited leading up to release.

Basically the type of game that would get a thread with 4000+ replies on here easy.

Harry Potter did exactly what you explained. I'd go as far as saying Dead Space & Resident Evil 4 did that too.

Veteran
Daps
I try not to even come in the Arcadium too much anymore but I really be wondering, collectively, how is this forum the only one that doesn’t see how shytty this gen has been? Of course there are some good games here and there but they are way too few and far in between

What's wrong with too few and far inbtween?

My back log is stupid right now. Still need to beat God of War, need to start Harry Potter, need to start Elden Ring. I'm replaying Witcher 3 next gen and I really need to play the DLC. I'm definitely picking up Resident Evil 4. We getting Spiderman 2 this year.

The Last of Us Factions 2 coming and that will make me drop everything making my backlog even worse.:wow:

All of that on top of having PSVR 2. And I'm single with no kids. Imagine being married with kids.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What's wrong with too few and far inbtween?

My back log is stupid right now. Still need to beat God of War, need to start Harry Potter, need to start Elden Ring. I'm replaying Witcher 3 next gen and I really need to play the DLC. I'm definitely picking up Resident Evil 4. We getting Spiderman 2 this year.

The Last of Us Factions 2 coming and that will make me drop everything making my backlog even worse.:wow:

All of that on top of having PSVR 2. And I'm single with no kids. Imagine being married with kids.
All I took as that you’re lonely as fukk. But that’s ok, breh. I’d rather lay with p*ssy every night than play games anyway

Veteran
Daps
All I took as that you’re lonely as fukk. But that’s ok, breh. I’d rather lay with p*ssy every night than play games anyway

I said too few games is a GOOD thing. I'm the lonely one, but you the nikka that want 15 games out in 3 months.:mjlol:

You can't have hobbies, lay with p*ssy, and play games?:ohhh: There's hella dudes who smash then try sneaking out to play 2k with the guys.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Crazy shyt is I’m one of those who mainly play 2K Madden and GTA type games. Those and beat ‘Em ups make up prolly at least 80% of my playing time,

And I don’t give a fukk bout Zelda even tho I’m bout to cop anyway :snoop:

And I still wouldn’t agree there’s no games to play :gucci:

I guess compared to previous gens it don’t seem like there’s as many current gen games but there’s been a lot of games this year and last for that matter with a lot more dropping soon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crazy shyt is I’m one of those who mainly play 2K Madden and GTA type games. Those and beat ‘Em ups make up prolly at least 80% of my playing time,

And I don’t give a fukk bout Zelda even tho I’m bout to cop anyway :snoop:

And I still wouldn’t agree there’s no games to play :gucci:

I guess compared to previous gens it don’t seem like there’s as many current gen games but there’s been a lot of games this year and last for that matter with a lot more dropping soon

It’s because good games are so in abundance now the value has dropped. You have access to all these games every month on these services plus brand new games dropping, maybe it creates the illusion for some that theres nothing new to play when each individual game doesn’t get a big roll out and longevity.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Haven't felt any starvation yet and the next three months aren't dry. I know I'm copping FF16 next month and then AC6 in August.

What I've been craving is a new MP that I can enjoy, homies giving me the :beli: because all I play is TLOU Factions. Hopefully AC6's MP clicks with me.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
nikkas tryna be cool in a video game sub forum. :russ:
Lol, imagine

And I wish I could be caught up enough on my backlog to worry about all the new releases. I'm still catching up on shyt that released years ago in between trying to balance time with newer games.