Where the ATL brehs at?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
random but i just had Gladys a couple Weeks for the first time.. pure :ahh: .. all these years bruhs..wasted

Ahhh man bruh, Gladys do serve that piff. That smothered chicken, mash potatoes, collard greens and cornbread meal is straightup :ahh:. Breh, have you every been to Gladys on a Saturday? The eye candy during any part of the day will have a nikka straight-up :ooh::gladbron::win:. Too bad one of my chicks is a waitress at Gladys now :sadbron: so I gotta kind of keep myself under control but still that shyt is :yes:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Good to see all my ATL nikkas checking in :obama:. Haven't seen y'all boy since the Hawks/Celtics series :to:

Man fukk it, we need our on ATL thread in the locker room too....

yeah bruh we all just been layin in the cut since KG & Paul crushed the buildings

i might fall thru that hoe this weekend tho which this new chick but shyt all i had is the midnight train and the dessert lol

anybody hooped at central park courts ? .. its like 5 mins from linden ave and they be havin some good ass runs.. even can get you gamble on if you into that :jawalrus:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
ol' eastern standard time ass nikkas.

tumblr_m5hkjarbJk1qj8nkyo1_400.gif

:piss: H

aint nobody tryna be in lame ass houston mane

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
yeah bruh we all just been layin in the cut since KG & Paul crushed the buildings

i might fall thru that hoe this weekend tho which this new chick but shyt all i had is the midnight train and the dessert lol

anybody hooped at central park courts ? .. its like 5 mins from linden ave and they be havin some good ass runs.. even can get you gamble on if you into that :jawalrus:

I've never hooped down there before but I have been down there a few times wit the homies while they were hooping. nikkas be out there like they runnin' REAL NBA games :laugh:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I've never hooped down there before but I have been down there a few times wit the homies while they were hooping. nikkas be out there like they runnin' REAL NBA games :laugh:

hell yeah but its funny stylin on them nikkas :take dat: ..dudes aint tryna get off that court for shyt.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Hit me up bruh....

I actually stay in Duluth :pachaha:... but it's all the Metro ATL area :manny: