Where Should I Move?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No, I don't have many friends/have social anxiety.
You should consider Seattle....alot of opportunities out here and they pay good....cost of living is high though but in the south end its not too bad yet...the black population isn't as big as where you are from so that may be something that will put you off but the community is close knit with one another...it rains often but the weather during the summer time is the best....

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
No, I don't have many friends/have social anxiety.

I feel you, but you're right down the road from Albany state. All you gotta do is start opening your mouth and one of those freaks will pull you out of your shell. Also meditation did wonders for my anxiety.

As far as your question.

Vegas is a weekend party and then dip kinda place. I say you should start off in the Atlanta area. It's cheap, clóset to home for you and you can accidently get a life there.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You should consider Seattle....alot of opportunities out here and they pay good....cost of living is high though but in the south end its not too bad yet...the black population isn't as big as where you are from so that may be something that will put you off but the community is close knit with one another...it rains often but the weather during the summer time is the best....

Since I have 60,000 in student loan debt it would probably be too expensive for me.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I feel you, but you're right down the road from Albany state. All you gotta do is start opening your mouth and one of those freaks will pull you out of your shell. Also meditation did wonders for my anxiety.

As far as your question.

Vegas is a weekend party and then dip kinda place. I say you should start off in the Atlanta area. It's cheap, clóset to home for you and you can accidently get a life there.

Appreciate it, thanks.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard Indiana(might move to Indiana if I ace this interview ), Atlanta, NC, Texas (Huston), Virginia, are good places to live.

@miranda lives in Vegas so you can ask her.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

This nikka lying y'all it sucks in Seattle. I'm trying to get out of my transfer as we speak. Once again, this nikka lying.

What the hell you doing man? Shhhhh:what:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
How is it? Are there good job opportunities there?
Your best bet at the moment is to go where the money is. You gotta show that you can actually manage a business and then you can get selective on cities. Personally, I'd go with Vegas over Atlanta because Vegas is basically a city built around the idea of making money. The whole city is shady but there's a lot of opportunities from nearly any angle. Don't know much about Houston but every time I worked there I said I want nothing to do with this city...That was pretty much any city in Texas for me though. Atlanta is a heavy traffic city as well so you could probably find something good there. If interesting is what you want in your life then Vegas will deliver the most.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Your best bet at the moment is to go where the money is. You gotta show that you can actually manage a business and then you can get selective on cities. Personally, I'd go with Vegas over Atlanta because Vegas is basically a city built around the idea of making money. The whole city is shady but there's a lot of opportunities from nearly any angle. Don't know much about Houston but every time I worked there I said I want nothing to do with this city...That was pretty much any city in Texas for me though. Atlanta is a heavy traffic city as well so you could probably find something good there. If interesting is what you want in your life then Vegas will deliver the most.

what is the cost of living like in Vegas?

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
what is the cost of living like in Vegas?
Comparable to most average American cities and no state taxes....I've only been there for 2 weeks while visiting my Mom after leaving the military but most of my family on her side lives in Vegas or Reno. The one thing you have to know before going there is a loooooot of the business that happens there can be shady. But if you play along and look the other way, there's money at nearly every corner. Just gotta be careful on the deals you make because organized crime is heavy out there.