Where my #team natural sistas at? Question for y'all..

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I finally know what y'all women be talking about when you complain about the humidity with your hair
It changed the whole game up:wow:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Do anyone work out in here/get sweaty

I do, I still don't wash everyday unless it smells, otherwise twice a week, sometimes more. I do wash and go's. Usually I can have nice curls for about 3-5 days then it starts looking dry and nappy. I prefer a little bit of nappiness and frizz so it doesn't bother me. I use leave in and sometimes miss Jessie's gel depending on the weather (humidity, rain, etc.). I also have a satin pillow case so I don't really wrap my hair.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I do, I still don't wash everyday unless it smells, otherwise twice a week, sometimes more. I do wash and go's. Usually I can have nice curls for about 3-5 days then it starts looking dry and nappy. I prefer a little bit of nappiness and frizz so it doesn't bother me. I use leave in and sometimes miss Jessie's gel depending on the weather (humidity, rain, etc.). I also have a satin pillow case so I don't really wrap my hair.
Cool, most females don't like to sweat

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I only shampoo maybe twice a month. I cowash a lot more, about 2 times a week. I'll increase the frequency of cowashing during the summer. I live in a dry heat area so I'm spritzing with my concoction everyday, sometimes twice a day. My hair is a combo of 4a/4b. Been natural 8 years now.

If you don't like wrapping it up at night, maybe look into buying a silk pillowcase or something that won't dry your hair out overnight or break/split your ends.