Where my multi-plat gamers at?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got all 4 plus VR but mainly on pc and switch. Might hop on the PS4 for some Tomb Raider here and there. Haven't really messed with xbox too much lately. Got both of them disconnected now cuz the wall where my tv is at needs painting eventually. But I do have the gamepass for pc so I mess with that at times. I just mostly mess with the Animal Crossing on Switch plus whatever game interests me on PC at the time. Been messing with GTA V, Warcraft a bit, Outer Worlds on game pass, got that lego ninjago game since it was free, and a few others here and there.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
although my pc and switch been getting the most burn I have finally been playing rdr2 which i copped on ps4 a while back and about to play some old xbox360 shyt I forgot this gen one was back compatible :ohlawd: bout to boot up this ninja gaiden
full

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That Ps4/switch combo. :wow:

Fat ps3 in the cut. N64 under the bed. Dreamcast and snes in the closet. Vita in the dresser.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
PC main but keep a ps4 for those Sony exclusives:wow:

Leave that petty fanboy shyt at the door. Life's too short to stan a piece of plastic from a company that could not give less of a fukk about you:russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
PC main here but i keep a ps4/switch in my back pocket!

PC for Triple A multiplats/Free online/Discord(Currently playing Warzone/Apex Legends/Doom Eternal,Valorant,Overwatch/Skullgirls,Gears 5,GTAV-Waiting on Halo Infinite,Overwatch 2)
PS4-Exclusives(Currently playing FF7,Waiting on Last of us 2)
Switch-Exclusives.(Currently playing animal crossing/smash/astral chain-Waiting on Metroid Prime 4,Bayo 3,Smash Ultimate dlc)

Last edited:

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
The Hirai household does not harbor any Microsoft things in our abode. It is(our entertainment/office) comprised of solely open source and Sony products. One day my daughter came home with a friend who was using a Zune. From the moment she stepped into the front entrance she disgraced the family and we promptly kicked her out along with her friend. I hear she's in Silicon Valley now.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I buy/play all consoles regardless, but the brunt of my gaming is done on the Xbox since I'm heavily dialed into the ecosystem from the 360 days when XboxLive was a way easier service to play on than what the Playstation offered at the time. Didn't had to jump through hoops to voice and party chat and I was disgusted at the lack of rumble when Sony had that issue with the dualshocks and couldn't include it for a time.

My Ps3,4 is strictly for the exclusives and to watch Dvds on and cop indie games, but Microsoft and Nintendo been doing a very decent job of acquiring said Indie games so I'd rather cop for Xbox, if not just to be able to play with friends or at the very least, snag some achievements. I remember a time where I wouldn't even dream of trying to play GTA/Tonyhawk/Fighting games on the Xbox but over time I got acclimated for both GTA and Tony....but I copped Guilty Gear/Last Blade 1/2 and a slew of others on the Ps4 after trying and failing to get into a groove playing Garou, Mark of the wolves on an Xbox controller.

Was contemplating buying the THPS1+2 on the Ps4 off the strength of me playing and enjoying 1 up to Thug 1 on a playstation controller, but I know I'll be running online with it, so that's not even a valid option for me.

I copped a switch mainly because I could have gotten The Binding of Isaac on the go, which would replace my Steam version which ties me to a computer and I've been putting in hundreds of hours on that after putting in even more on my pc. Tetris 99 and Animal Crossing are my everyday plays, with Tetris 99 surprisingly holding my interest ever since my bro first vlew my mind with it 'cause I sure as fukk wasn't checking out nothing that billed itself as a "Battleroyale", for shyt.

My backlog is insane, but currently I'm trying to work through Child of light on the Xbox, Hollow Knight on the Ps4, Mario Rabbids on the Switch so I can start other titles like Final FAntasy 9, The Mass effect series and I should get down on either Outer Worlds or Doom in a bit.