XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
New Update for Gundam Battle Operations 2

cmc966mauud41.png

"Argh! That Federation MS is a monster!!" Campaign
New MS

Full Armor Gundam Ground Type - 450 General Type, Ground Only with Ground Topography, 2-Star Non-Special MS. LV1~2

• A unit based on the Prototype Gundam, given additional armor as part of the FSWS plan and specialized for ground combat

• Features a large variety of ranged gear and good melee gear, allowing for continuous combat

• Features tremendous firepower and high stability. If used like a GP would be used, one can expect great results.

• 16500 hp, 18 anti range, 18 anti beam, 12 anti melee, 37 range, 8 melee, 120 speed, 60 thruster.

• slots: 10 close 14 mid 8 long.

• Primary Weapon
    • Full Armor Ground Type Use Twin Barrel Beam Rifle - 450 damage, 355 range, 18 heat.

• Beam Saber
  • Secondary Weapon
    • Head Vulcan

• 360mm Cannon

• SML Launcher
  • Skills - Shock Absorber 3, Quick Boost 2, Anti-Blast, Radar 2, Balancer, Maneuver Armor 1, Combo Controller 1 (2 swings)

h4rbn1wlvud41.png

Roll now to cosplay as Amuro, Shiro, Kou, anybody with a white suit. Or don't.

tnbnnf3pvud41.png

Limited Banner

Roll now for the Pale Rider Ground Heavy Arms or Pale Rider Space Assault LV3's.

New Levels

• Pale Rider Ground Heavy Arms LV3

• Pale Rider Space Assault Type LV3
New RT Items

• GM Intercept Custom Fellow Booster LV1

• Bishop LV1

• EFF Pilot Suit 02
New DP Items

• Galbaldy Alpha LV1

New Map Variations

kioqhj00wud41.png

kf5ngfk1wud41.png

• Port Base in the wee morning is here. The HLV's on this variation will take off in the last minutes of the map. Toggle this variation in the map selection pool with the Square key

• Note that sortieing on this variation still counts as sortieing on Port Base in general

• Due to Team B sucking ass on Mountain, renovations have been launched there too.
ns2awlh8wud41.png

y1xifa6awud41.png

x6d167nbwud41.png

ci7dapncwud41.png

• The little tunnel that B has to funnel out of is now bigger.

• The land next to the flank tunnel from B side now has some raised land to prevent people exiting the tunnel from getting mindlessly stunned

• The C-facing part of the tunnel now has some ledges poking out. Feel free to countersnipe with it as cover.
pfyiwerjwud41.png

s3eg9lelwud41.png

Debris now moves over time in Dark Space

Battle System Changes
  • Depending on which side finishes the match, the "Finish" text will change
    • A blue finish means your side won

• A red finish means you lost or time ran out
  • During a match, when your side's total battle strength falls below 20%, the BGM will change

• During the finish screen of a match, the cooldown period on using quick chat has been lowered

• Battlefield Possession is now a thing in Mix-Up (the rule to prevent winning teams from camping out and not respawning)

• During all match types, the cooldown between quick chat messages has been shortened from 7 to 5 seconds

• The quick chat message of "Support me!" (approx.) has been changed to "Back me up!", since in the Japanese language the previous message could've been misread as "Get the Support to help me!"

qk93xsxtwud41.png

Rival wins are now based on a score count rather than star count. This count also causes changes to the way points are calculated for ratings.
9mbozcwwwud41.png

The score difference is on the left, while the ratings points are on the right

System Changes
  • When selecting a game mode, hitting the Triangle Button will now display the lowest minimum for the match.

• During customs matches, player names will be displayed using the following colors:
    • Blue - yourself

• White - regular people

• Yellow - clan people

• Red - blocked people
  • When repeatedly selecting Group Sortie, regardless of whether you are inviting from your clan member list or previous participants list, should the players have been invited before, they will automatically be checked, making the invitation process faster.

• When multiple things have been accomplished by the clan, such as skipping multiple levels or completing multiple missions, the update has been shortened to just 1 panel. It saves time.

• Rewards are now clearly denoted as to which level-up they were given for

• After retrieving a MS from the enhancement hangar, the selection cursor will default to the retrieved MS, making repeat upgrades a breeze

• Intro players now get the GM Kai LV1, Powered GM LV1, and Zaku II High Mobility Type LV1 as additional suits in their starting roster

• Receiving a new MS now denotes the series from which they originate

March Madness

All Star
Daps
OP

imma pull up on u in my purple Gelgoog Marine when i get my PS4 back

what Gyan is that u got? the Eos?

that shyt a beast but it swings too wild when it melee's lol...
one of my teammates blew my shyt up on accident using it

New Update for Gundam Battle Operations 2

cmc966mauud41.png

"Argh! That Federation MS is a monster!!" Campaign

h4rbn1wlvud41.png

tnbnnf3pvud41.png

Limited Banner

Roll now for the Pale Rider Ground Heavy Arms or Pale Rider Space Assault LV3's.

New Map Variations

kioqhj00wud41.png

kf5ngfk1wud41.png

ns2awlh8wud41.png

y1xifa6awud41.png

x6d167nbwud41.png

ci7dapncwud41.png

map changes is legit.

idk why they keep adding Full Armor Gundams
we already got the OG FA-78 and the Thunderbolt one

i need a Dom or a Gelgoog minimum to be great
im trash with regular Zaku's lol

but when i get back RX-178 is what im gunnin 4

March Madness

All Star
Daps
^^^

as someone who has never played any Versus or Dynasty Warrior Gundam games where is a good place to start?

just wait on the new shyt or what?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
anybody got the roms for Rise from the Ashes and the other Gundam Side Stories for Saturn? :feedme: I didn't even know Saturn had Gundam Side Stories. :ohhh: