Where is your tattoo? Why did you get it? and what does it mean?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
so you saying that sons are less important?

no I just wouldn't have others seeing another dudes name on my arm. since according to the coli everyone is gay until presumed otherwise.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
(not exact but simililar)
tumblr_m528sdZ9XL1qllh2so1_1280.gif

Milky-Way-External-View-2.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I feel you on that.... Damn I just want to cover these shyts on my arms up :snoop: No one notices until I bring it up but im self conscious about it :smh:

I respect that bruh, You have a legit reason to get one.

Just take your take with deciding what you want, and don't go the cheap route....

SN-What kinda mosquitos ya'll got out there bruh? Have you tried using Cocoa Butter or Ambi to fade the blemishes? I got the chickenpox when I was 15 and I had alot of marks from it. They both helped fade the scars.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
549397_154193164710002_134233415_n.jpg

Got 22. Won't explain em all but they all have meaning. Got em all in prison.

1. My Collarbone/neckline: "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at ANY time." - quote from Mark Twain

Not only does it represent my fearlessness in all aspects of life, but it serves as a reminder for the tough times I went through in prison which was the catalyst to changing my view on chasing certain goals and trying new things, like skydiving. To fully enjoy life in all it's aspects, I believe one must be fearless and prepared to die. And if you ain't willing to jump out a plane because you afraid to die, maybe life isn't for you. A lot of fears or phobias are just microcosms of a person's character. That's why I got that.

2. Eagle from the U.S. Seal. (Right pectoral) - I have a recurring theme on my body where everything on my right represents the more negative aspects of my life/personality and everything on my left, closer to my heart represents positivity. On my right pec, I have the Eagle from the U.S. Seal, but with a twist. It's clutching 4 snakes in one talon and a gun in the other talon. The insignia reads "Respect The Code", and in it's beak, one end of the banner reads "Silence" and the other "Loyalty". This image is a representation of myself (the Eagle) exalted in power over the 4 snakes (one for every co-defendant or backstabbing person who made a dent in my trust of individuals). It's also representative of the fact I'm an African-American, this obviously representing the American side.

3. Pharaoah Piece - On my left pec I have an elaborate tattoo of King Tut. Being a 5%er, it represents the obvious. Pride in black power, excellence, royalty and an acknowledgement to African history. The detail is so sharp, you can see the scales of the snake on the crown of the King.

4. Arabic script on the side of my trapezius/lower neck - Reads "Eternal Reality." My 5% attribute. Arabic reads from right to left, so the tattoo on my left trap muscle actually reads "Reality", while the one on my right reads "Eternal." Eternal Reality being a euphemism for all things in existence. God. And a timeless description of everything real in this universe. Forever real. It's in Arabic to pay homage to Islam, even though I'm not Muslim, I respect the culture. And it's also a conversation piece. When I could've simply got it in English, I liked the fact that it would make people ask what it means.

5. A & V in the crooks of my neck - Represents "Ave", the street name I was given as a child, my artist handle, and also the multiple aliases I created from the acronym A.V. (Allah Visual, Almighty Vernacular, Atlantic Voice, Armed Violence). I now rap under the handle Ave or A.V. tha PHARAOH.

6. NY Knicks logo (on right shoulder) & NY Giants logo (on left shoulder) - Pretty self-explanatory. I've been lifelong fans of both teams. The story behind the Giants one is that I got locked up the year we beat the Patriots for the first time. I got the tattoo after giving it some thought, I realized that I put my LIFE, emotion, work, loyalty and dedication into following my teams. The day before the 2011-2012 season, I got my Giants tattoo and told everybody on the yard we was going to the Super Bowl. The very next day we lost to the Washington Redskins. Got swept by them as well...The rest is history. Got us another ring vs. the Patriots, and I was released from prison three days later.

I got too many others to explain. Certain areas are more sensitive than others (ribs, bones, collarbone) but for the most part, if your pain threshold is relatively high, it won't bother you, it'll be more of an annoyance. Prison tattoo needles are a little more crude than parlor ones, so if you can handle that, then street tats should be no problem (or so I've heard).

Peace.​

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
You have to tell us now...what does it say.:dwillhuh:
The "I <3 Vagina" in my mouth was planned but some spur of the moment shyt at the same. Someone showed me their mouth tat when I was a kid and I always thought that was a cool idea. After I started gettin tats I went back and forth wit the idea for a while cause I wasn't sure what I wanted to get, plus the few people I knew that had one told me they fade mad quick. Then when I was about 21 I happen to be in San Diego, bar hoppin wit some white boys I was in the navy with, we got drunk and started talkin shyt about who eats coochie better, black dudes or white dudes, I said something like "I'm dedicated, I'll tattoo the shyt on me" really just bullshyttin, one of the white boys said "I ingot $200 that says you wont, and I'll pay for the tat", I said "anywhere I want?" He said yeah, so we got up and walked down the street to the tattoo spot and got it done. It faded mad quick like I expected, within 2 months you could barely even see it anymore, this is what it looked like when I first got it

image.jpg

i've 18 tats total but my fave is my girl...

308116_10150278989205670_291913622_n.jpg
I like that, I'm thinking about gettin a black pin up girl on my ribs

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The "I <3 Vagina" in my mouth was planned but some spur of the moment shyt at the same. Someone showed me their mouth tat when I was a kid and I always thought that was a cool idea. After I started gettin tats I went back and forth wit the idea for a while cause I wasn't sure what I wanted to get, plus the few people I knew that had one told me they fade mad quick. Then when I was about 21 I happen to be in San Diego, bar hoppin wit some white boys I was in the navy with, we got drunk and started talkin shyt about who eats coochie better, black dudes or white dudes, I said something like "I'm dedicated, I'll tattoo the shyt on me" really just bullshyttin, one of the white boys said "I ingot $200 that says you wont, and I'll pay for the tat", I said "anywhere I want?" He said yeah, so we got up and walked down the street to the tattoo spot and got it done. It faded mad quick like I expected, within 2 months you could barely even see it anymore, this is what it looked like when I first got it

image.jpg

I like that, I'm thinking about gettin a black pin up girl on my ribs
:heh::heh::heh::heh:

mannnnnnnn:ooh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I respect that bruh, You have a legit reason to get one.

Just take your take with deciding what you want, and don't go the cheap route....

SN-What kinda mosquitos ya'll got out there bruh? Have you tried using Cocoa Butter or Ambi to fade the blemishes? I got the chickenpox when I was 15 and I had alot of marks from it. They both helped fade the scars.

Man Im allergic to them and they cause huge welts on my skin and after it heals I get a dark dot..... I work in skin care/dermatology so trust me I've tried everything from creams to laser treatment :snoop: I work with some of the top doctors in south Florida so I know if they cant fix me im fukked :snoop: