Where is Haitian Jack Now?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Extortion/con artist and multiple murderer. Look one post above
Did he do anything to innocent people?
Or did he extort people who wanted to fukk with gangsters?

For some reason I only hear people who want to be gangsters get extorted by them. Never hear this about "non-gangster" rappers. IMO you wanna play that game, you should take everything that comes with it.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he do anything to innocent people?
Or did he extort people who wanted to fukk with gangsters?

For some reason I only hear people who want to be gangsters get extorted by them. Never hear this about "non-gangster" rappers. IMO you wanna play that game, you should take everything that comes with it.
Nobody wants to be extorted you moron. It's a crime

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nobody wants to be extorted you moron. It's a crime
Nobody wants to get shot but if you are out shooting at people you've directly increased your probability to get shot.

My question is was he extorting anyone who didn't wanna be a street dude. I don't know too much about him I actually want to know who he could've extorted for you to be wishing that he gets murdered in 2017.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wants to get shot but if you are out shooting at people you've directly increased your probability to get shot.

My question is was he extorting anyone who didn't wanna be a street dude. I don't know too much about him I actually want to know who he could've extorted for you to be wishing that he gets murdered in 2017.
Lowlife scum criminals like him don't deserve to live in peace

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Everyone has heard about Haitian Jack being a snitch and extorting rappers in the 90's and being deported to the DR, just wanted to know if anybody know any updated info about him?

7vO2HKR.jpg

He’s not a snitch
He’s in the DR
Last time he’s showed his face was a photo op with lil Domencio