Where in the world is Conrad Thompson?

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Conrad is a smart dude. he's a self-made, millionaire in the mortgage business and a lifelong wrestling fan who created some of the best wrestling podcast out there. he is an essential part of the wrestling podcast genre and does his homework before each and every show. gotta respect what he brings to the table.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
7 days and possibly 24hrs as Bruce has stayed its nothing for Vince to call you between 2-5am in the morning for some bullshyt

Martha
naw, he wouldnt have signed if it was going to be the way it was, Im sure he told vince that he has a prior obligation and they agreed he would only be an advisor or someone they go to when they are stuck..like they may be asking him how to handle the ronda thing and how to get kofi to mania.. I think he convinced them to save kofi for mania but i could be full of shyt.. either way they said on the podcast they aint going no where

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
naw, he wouldnt have signed if it was going to be the way it was, Im sure he told vince that he has a prior obligation and they agreed he would only be an advisor or someone they go to when they are stuck..like they may be asking him how to handle the ronda thing and how to get kofi to mania.. I think he convinced them to save kofi for mania but i could be full of shyt.. either way they said on the podcast they aint going no where

Wishful thinking.

But flying that close to the sun..... no way in hell he gets freedom

Martha

Rayzah

Daps
Wishful thinking.

But flying that close to the sun..... no way in hell he gets freedom

Martha
maybe but until the show falls off and stops airing I am going to take their word for it

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
bruce loves being vinces bytch but im sure he also knows he can be let go in a second. he would be an idiot to stop doing the podcast but like someone else said working for Vince is a 25/8 job. I like bruce but he's def full of shyt and I am not sure he will really help WWE at this point.

Rayzah

Daps
bruce loves being vinces bytch but im sure he also knows he can be let go in a second. he would be an idiot to stop doing the podcast but like someone else said working for Vince is a 25/8 job. I like bruce but he's def full of shyt and I am not sure he will really help WWE at this point.
why is he full of shyt for taking this job? Vince knows he has made a name outside of wwe, why would he expect him to drop all of that to work those crazy hours? its not like this is the 80's and Bruce doesnt have or want to do anything but work, he has more leverage than he did before, Vince aint going to be able to treat him like that anymore

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Worked everyone. Bruce aint going nowhere. He making bank. Gon be at starrcast too lmao. Bawse

Did yall not listen to the podcast? Hes just holding back the live shows. Said he is NOT head of creatuve or vinces right hand again. Sheets stay getting it wrong... hes on the team but he aint playing 24/7 gofer anymore id think. Im sure he can handle 2 hrs a week podcasting thru skype.

This adds a whole new dynamic to the show as well.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Conrad is a breath of fresh air to the business.

“Speaking of fresh air did you know you can breath a sigh of relief as a first time homebuyer by having your closing costs paid for you with no money down? Just go to my website and use promo code “Conrad” and find how easy it really is! Why keep spending $900 to $1000 on something you’ll never own when you can be in your own house with your closing costs waived at an interest rate you can afford. Just use promo code “Conrad” and you can be on your way to home ownership and independence.

Eric I think independence was on your mind at Great American Bash 96 when you booked Sting vs Lex Luger for the title...”

Hilarious