Where in the world is Conrad Thompson?

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Heard them discuss this on the Xpac podcast.

They didnt have answers but Xpac made it seem like Bruce would stab conrad in the back.

Ruthless

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Conrad probably getting a percentage of Bruce's contract.

Conrad is like a pimp out here. Too many t-shirts, dikk pills, and mortgage loans that could be sold to not get a piece of that action.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Heard them discuss this on the Xpac podcast.

They didnt have answers but Xpac made it seem like Bruce would stab conrad in the back.

Ruthless

Word?!

WOW

Conrad seems like a pretty sharp cat, I would think he had seen a scenario of Bruce going back to Vince the moment that show caught on fire.....BUT....maybe he didn’t .

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Vince has got to be getting ready to throw the bag at Conrad :ld:

it's just a matter of time until he pays him to do Starrcast for WWE. Especially if they think they can get his following without doing any extra work:manny:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Conrad is a breath of fresh air to the business.

“Speaking of fresh air did you know you can breath a sigh of relief as a first time homebuyer by having your closing costs paid for you with no money down? Just go to my website and use promo code “Conrad” and find how easy it really is! Why keep spending $900 to $1000 on something you’ll never own when you can be in your own house with your closing costs waived at an interest rate you can afford. Just use promo code “Conrad” and you can be on your way to home ownership and independence.

Eric I think independence was on your mind at Great American Bash 96 when you booked Sting vs Lex Luger for the title...”

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Conrad is a breath of fresh air to the business.

“Speaking of fresh air did you know you can breath a sigh of relief as a first time homebuyer by having your closing costs paid for you with no money down? Just go to my website and use promo code “Conrad” and find how easy it really is! Why keep spending $900 to $1000 on something you’ll never own when you can be in your own house with your closing costs waived at an interest rate you can afford. Just use promo code “Conrad” and you can be on your way to home ownership and independence.

Eric I think independence was on your mind at Great American Bash 96 when you booked Sting vs Lex Luger for the title...”

"Now wait a minute, Conrad. Before you and your little dirt sheet friend Dave Meltzer shyt all over me, let me back up and give you context as to why I did that. As we know, context is king... it's not just a catchy slogan to sell t-shirts over at 83weeks.com. Now, back in 1985, before I ever even thought about being in the wrestling business and I was selling meat out of the back of a van..."

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work or shoot? Either way Meekmahon will work this into an angle with the payoff at next wrestlemania.

Bruce Pritchard & Bobby Lashley vs Conrad Thompson & Braun Strowman for the rights to the podcast.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Former WCW President Eric Bischoff took to “After 83 Weeks” to offer his thoughts on Bruce Prichard returning to WWE as a member of creative. During the interview, Bischoff revealed Conrad Thompson’s reaction to the news when he ran into him at a hotel in St. Louis, and also speculated that Prichard made more money with his podcast than he ever did in his WWE career. Here are the highlights:

Conrad Thompson’s reaction to Prichard re-joining WWE: “I got to St. Louis [on Saturday] and I saw Conrad at the hotel, about 2:30 in the afternoon,” Bischoff said. “He looked kind of down a little bit and I said, ‘Hey what’s up?’ He said, ‘Haven’t you heard?’ And I said, ‘I haven’t heard anything.’ And then I found out the news then [from Conrad].”

Prichard making more as a podcaster than in WWE: “Bruce was more successful over the last two years than he ever was financially during his career in WWE,” Bischoff said. “He’s been doing really, really well. But there was something missing in his life. I think that something missing was his relationship with the entire team, but especially Vince McMahon.

“They were together for a long time. So I think that even though Bruce was doing so well financially with his podcast and with his live shows, I think he’s going to be a much happier person back home where he really probably needs to be.”

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks like WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross is in talks for a podcast with Conrad Thompson. Thompson already co-hosts shows with former WCW President Eric Bischoff, Tony Schiavone, and Bruce Prichard. However, the latter has recently been called into question after Prichard was re-hired by WWE to be a part of the creative team.

Ross revealed the news on this week’s episode of “The Jim Ross Report“. The idea is not finalized as of this writing, but Ross has confirmed the discussions.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
New Podcast Episode (Jerry Lawler) Started W Frank Sinatra “New York, New York” Playing Then Green Day “Time Of Your Life” Then They Played “Alicia Keys “New York” Then Doggpound “New York, New York” Then Camrons “Welcome To New York City”

Conrad Sounding All Somber And Throwing Subs About The Show Being Over

They Haven’t Addressed It Directly Yet, I’m Guessing Maybe At The End Or Not At All