Where Does This Season Rank Among All The Cowboys Choke Jobs?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anyone choked its the coaches.......

still couldve gone either way though. one play or one call the other way and we would be saying how that was one of the greatest comebacks of all-time.

you have to be encouraged about how a rookie QB played down 21-3, knowing he HAD to put points up because the defense was not getting it done today for whatever reason.

this coudve easily been an embarrassing blowout, but its not a loss to be ashamed of.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
pretty high up there. blew a number one seed. ran through teams in the regular season only to get ran through in the playoffs in their own house

:saddez::saddallass::tonyrhomo:

5th straight divisional round loss. fingers gotta start getting pointed:YodaL:
:blessed:

Choke or no choke, these pussies STILL ain't won shyt.

"B-b-but this was our year...." :mjlol:

You motherfukkin bytches. :pacspit:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a bad look, you could call it a choke job technically but it was a bad matchup for them and they had a chance to win. But ima let you cook bro, you been in ya feelings all weekend :umad:

it wasnt that bad of a matchup IMO, but the gameplan against rogers was poor in the first half....and offensively they probably didnt give it to zeke enough.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
lol how is having the number one seed and losing your FIRST playoff game after wildcard not a choke?

Romo weak ass just better be happy Dak aint do no damage in the playoffs or it woulda been Bushes for him

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I wouldn't call that a choke Aaron is playing lights out and they got down early, this team isn't really built for that and I thought they'd fold like shirts but they showed heart and resilience and tied it up and they were only out done by a classic throw

Green Bay against the Seahawks that year wow that was a choke

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Let's see they had a rookie qb and rookie rb were down 18 points and came all the way back to tie it before losing on a last second field goal. Coming back from 18 down is not choking. If the Packers lost they would've choked for blowing that lead. Having said that...let's go Falcons:mjgrin: