Where Does This Season Rank Among All The Cowboys Choke Jobs?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It is the most epic? :lupe:

There have been so many to choose from. You have the romo bobbled snap, you have the "dez dropped it" game, and many others.

but this year they were one of the best teams during the regular season, and were the #1 seed. Losing your 1st playoff game is major.

What say you. coli?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
op bitter as fukk cuz his team got styled on yesterday. u saw what godgers did today and the lead he had. and what dem rookies do?

last man who has the ball wins. nothing to be ashamed about. they just didnt execute early and was in a hole. refs were on seattle time as well

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
op bitter as fukk cuz his team got styled on yesterday. u saw what godgers did today and the lead he had. and what dem rookies do?

last man who has the ball wins. nothing to be ashamed about. they just didnt execute early and was in a hole. refs were on seattle time as well
so not the worst choke?

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't call this a choke. They overachieved and just went up against one of the greatest to do it. They had a good season. Just hope dak doesn't have a rg3 type sophomore year :mjgrin:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
they didn't choke, they had a great year... they just fell behind by too much early and their defense needs more talent

the Packers nearly had another all time choke tonight

Right lol

The boys played well enough to win and all in all was an average performance given the hole they dug themselves

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't call this a choke. They overachieved and just went up against one of the greatest to do it. They had a good season. Just hope dak doesn't have a rg3 type sophomore year :mjgrin:

Yeah I'm not sure what they have at QB.... they never really took the cuffs off my nikka Dak

Greenbay also has no secondary just like them... I know a Romo can take Denver to a SB next season