Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread title says it all...

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years????

I ain't... goin' nowhere

I ain't... goin' nowhere

I am being stopped now

Cause it's a jail cell for life! :pachaha:

Daps
This will forever be a classic :yeshrug:

B
diddy-bop.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I havent read any of the charges really, all the sexual shyt is not illegal though. Only if they can prove his freakoffs led to people getting sexually assaulted which anyone has yet to really prove, all civil cases if im not mistaken.

But the drugs, idk. If the guns are licensed (and they should fukking be, Diddy too old and rich to be caught with illegal firearms and as far as I know, he’s never been to jail for him to not legally possess firearms) then idk what happens with that.

As far as everything else with Cassie… I mean she stayed for over a decade. She got paid but that didn't do anything but bring out the vultures.

But if he’s guilty then :yeshrug:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Depends what he's charged with and found guilty of.

It's clear he's responsible of some violent activity to a degree. And depending on the extent, he should be in prison. It just depends on what he did, incited, or conspired for.

I liked Puff, dude is responsible for a lot of the soundtrack of my childhood, but dude appears to be a piece of shyt and should pay as much.